Horary Readings Round 7 - Questions

NamasteIndia

Hi,

I am here after a longtime.
I can do a reading exchange for you.

But i would like to know what all to expect in my current job?

krapowgai

Hi :) Are you still taking questions? If so, I would like to post my question here too please. I would like to know when I will meet my husband/soulmate so to speak. I have chosen to be single for a long time after a painful heartbreak (9 years.. I know I don't get over things easily lol) Now I am feeling the loneliness creep in and I feel I am once again ready to give. Over the past few months, I have tried to be out on the dating scene but have not felt a connection with anyone and I'm just wondering how long it will be before I meet that man where and what kind of person will he be? personal description? attributes? anything you can pick up on would be great. thank you!

Minderwiz

Hi :) Are you still taking questions? If so, I would like to post my question here too please. I would like to know when I will meet my husband/soulmate so to speak. I have chosen to be single for a long time after a painful heartbreak (9 years.. I know I don't get over things easily lol) Now I am feeling the loneliness creep in and I feel I am once again ready to give. Over the past few months, I have tried to be out on the dating scene but have not felt a connection with anyone and I'm just wondering how long it will be before I meet that man where and what kind of person will he be? personal description? attributes? anything you can pick up on would be great. thank you!

Horary tends to work short term - months rather than years so around a year to eighteen months is tops. Six months ahead is better. If that time period is ok. I'm happy to read for you.

Longer than that shades unto natal Astrology and becomes a matter of long term forecasting.

krapowgai

Horary tends to work short term - months rather than years so around a year to eighteen months is tops. Six months ahead is better. If that time period is ok. I'm happy to read for you.

Longer than that shades unto natal Astrology and becomes a matter of long term forecasting.

Sure :) any reading would be great, thank you!

Minderwiz

Hi,

I am here after a longtime.
I can do a reading exchange for you.

But i would like to know what all to expect in my current job?

This question was mis-posted in the Answers thread and I've just moved it to the correct thread. Posting questions in the Answers thread is likely to get them missed entirely, it's a good job I spotted it. I'll answer it after krapowgai's which is coming up tomorrow.

Ethereal

hi!

if your taking more sitter's i would love a reading. here is my question:

what are the possibilities that B and i will be able to reconnect and reconcile at some point in the future?

anytbing you get around this situation at all, please let me know. thank you!

NamasteIndia

This question was mis-posted in the Answers thread and I've just moved it to the correct thread. Posting questions in the Answers thread is likely to get them missed entirely, it's a good job I spotted it. I'll answer it after krapowgai's which is coming up tomorrow.

sorry i got confused

moveinwaves

If you still have time for one more, I would love one too please.

How will I be able to improve my career growth and improve my finances (pay increment etc) with the current company or should I look elsewhere?

Many thanks!

janee

Are you still doing these? If so I would love one, if not, next time...... What are the chances I will sell and move before the end of 2012. Thanks in anticipation.