Will I get under 118 lbs by June 2nd?

CaliforniaTarot

I want to know if I will at least be under 118 (53 kg for those who use kg) by June 2nd. I'm 132 (59 kg) right now and trying to eat healthier and exercise. My solar return (my 23rd bday) wad on April 22nd so my new Solar Ascendant is Capricorn which should also help, but this is horary and natal charts aren't important.

*My significator is Mercury and (I think, but I'm not sure) the significator for the weight loss would be the 6th house's significator which is Saturn. If that's correct then I look at the aspects and see Mercury and Saturn in opposition. The next aspect after the current opposition aspect would be the parallel aspect and then a conjunction. I've even heard the parallel aspect is similar to a conjunction and is a benefic aspect, but I don't know. So, since the significators are in opposition now, does that mean that I won't be under 118 lbs by June 2nd but will be shortly after when they are parallel to each other? Also, my significator is in a common sign and today is Saturday so today's planetary ruler is Saturn, the planet associated with weight loss, and I think the planetary hour ruler is also Saturn but I don't know for sure.

xGTJBeo.jpg