Cusp Signs

Emma313

Yes I do know I'm not just a Gemini but I'm looking to learn more about the different affects of all aspects of my chart. I have a couple books on it but they are so complicated I was hoping someone could put it in lamance terms to give me somewhere to start. And I read somewhere about Cusp signs and found it fascinating. But talking to others educated in the subject helps me more than just reading a book or looking at a site like café astrology.

You said you feel like cancer sometimes, I just said cancer is next to Gemini and you probably have cancer Mercury or Venus .or potentially other planets...if you can bring your chart here I and other will try learn more for you

Here's a free easy site, just put in your birth data (no real names required or email address) and then when the chart comes up just copy the url and paste here

http://alabe.com/freechart/

Lola_Wolfe

That was the most spot on description of any website I have tried. I think that's a huge reason why I reached out because the other sites seemed really off or just way too general. Hopefully one day I will be able to do charts myself!

Emma313

That was the most spot on description of any website I have tried. I think that's a huge reason why I reached out because the other sites seemed really off or just way too general. Hopefully one day I will be able to do charts myself!

Lola! you DO have Mercury in cancer, Mercury shows how your mind works, and is a very important planet in our psychology....that makes you an intuitive geminian....quite a nice combination....cerebral gifts plus some...and your Mercury is in a wide opposition aspect to Uranus, planet of genius, fast insights, thnking outside the box, enjoy exploring astrology x

Lola_Wolfe

Thanks Emma! That does sound like me. Looking forward to getting a grasp on this subject. I do normally understand things that I'm interested in and put my mind to pretty quickly but astrology is challenging. I enjoy the challenge though.

chaosbloom

As a pisces-aquarius cusp, I'd say that both signs play a role in my personality. I have the Pisces compassion, soul, and bleeding heart...but I'm bold and eccentric like an Aquarius. I tend to have problems with my ankles (aquarius) as opposed to my feet (pisces). I have Pisces problems with delusions and lying to myself, problems with addiction, and being very easily manipulated. Like Aquarius, I'm "top banana in the shock department", I value truth over everything else, I'm an oddball intellectual...

My moon is also on the cusp of pisces and aries, which complements the pisces-aquarius cusp action.

I've only had any extensive experience with Capricorn-Aquarius cusp and Aquarius-Pisces on the Pisces side. Do you find that you like complaining a lot compared to other Pisceans? The one person I knew definitely did while other Pisceans not near the cusp seemed much more stoic and low-key. Even some specimens of the feline persuasion on the cusp have that complaining trait versus others away from the cusp. The descriptions of that particular cusp I've seen only talk about extreme sensitivity, not complaining.

LifesALoofah

I'm a Leo/Virgo Cusp & they refer to us as the "Cusp of Exposure". As the above poster said, there are Decans (& they elaborated very well what they do, lol) & they affect your personality (because either way you put it, the heavenly bodies above you were floating & transiting different times during the month).

Anyways, according to what I've read, many astrologers claim that Cuspies are lucky because we are able to draw energy from two-signs & use them at will (for instance, mine is Sun & Mercury, so, I can draw from both energies).

Sometimes you can look at your chart as a whole to figure-out where in your life you draw these energies in. For instance, the Leo part of me loves fashion & art, but the Virgo in me ("The Helper") is why I decided to be in the medical-profession & I LOVE to organize things! See what I mean?!

Despite that, it's really hard to pin-point on an astrology site where your traits come in on because you are an unique person. For instance, I look at my Birth Chart to see where my Virgo traits are likely to come in at &, like I mentioned above, my Sun & Mercury sit in my 10th house. See what I mean?! But my Uranus/Sun aspect shows why I'm flamboyant (at times) in dress. Your chart often reveals a lot about your Cuspie nature!

Decans help to understand and give a closer-view of what you need to focus on. These two following websites are 2 of my favorites to go to when I'm on a Cuspie whim:

http://www.alwaysastrology.com/sun-signs.html
http://www.solutionastrology.com/chooseothersign.asp?firstsign=21&firstname=Leo-Virgo Cusp

I've read that Cuspies should date other Cuspies because of the whole 2-sign dynamic deal, but, I've done both. LOL. I can't say I'm a testament to that claim!

& Depending if you're using the 12-signs or 13-signs, your Cusp can adjust or you're a completely different sign! But, I'm going to assume we're talking the 12-signed wheel that is common in the Western Zodiac!