Recommendations

dannyboy8406

Does anyone have any recommendations for some good Apps for Astrology and getting a decent non over-commercialized daily horoscope? I have an iPhone, but not everyone does, so please recommend the good one regardless of platform!

Minderwiz

Does anyone have any recommendations for some good Apps for Astrology and getting a decent non over-commercialized daily horoscope? I have an iPhone, but not everyone does, so please recommend the good one regardless of platform!

I use a Samsung phone, so my OS is Android. I took a look at Google Playstore and there are several apps offering daily horoscopes. As they are freebies, I guess they are ad based. I've just downloaded Planetus which is a paid for app (£3.20) and gives the transits of all planets from which you can select what you want.

I treat daily horoscopes with a lot of suspicion. They are based on the idea that you were born around dawn and have no allowance for the position of any other planets than the Sun (which at dawn is on the Ascendant). The predictions are constructed using the current transiting planets and a house system which treats your Sun sign as your natal first house (which is very likely not the case). I wouldn't recommend any of the free apps, except for a bit of fun.

I'll post in a day or two to let you know if Planetus is worth paying for.