Psyche Retrograde

WolfSwan

I was reading somewhere that Psyche the astroid is going retrograde from 9 January to 25 January.

I'm wondering how this will affect me in my chart? From what I can tell, Psyche was in Gemini in my natal chart at the time of my birth. I think it's in Virgo now.

Virgo is my Rising Sign...

So how does this impact me?

What I read was that "Psyche helps you understand what your soul desires in order to feel whole and complete. Often this asteroid’s influence teaches you about love, what you want in love, and how you want to be loved. When Psyche turns retrograde challenges with partners and soul mates encourage you to explore what you want from love and how you express love to yourself and others. Ultimately, your desires and feelings will be a gauge of what your soul wants. During Psyche retrograde if it feels good it’s in alignment with your soul path, if it doesn’t it should be avoided."

Minderwiz

To be honest, I wouldn't give it a thought. Asteroids are not widely used and even when they are this one is not one of the more frequently mentioned.

WolfSwan

Ah, it would have still been interesting to see if what I've been feeling and going through over the last few days has been affected by this transition or is due to something else perhaps.

Thanks!

Minderwiz

Whatever it is, it's far, far more likely to be due to more prominent causes such as movements of the classic seven, or transits to them and that is where you should start looking.

Sharla

Ah, it would have still been interesting to see if what I've been feeling and going through over the last few days has been affected by this transition or is due to something else perhaps.

Thanks!

You sure it had nothing to do with mercury being rx (even though now its finally direct)....ive been going thru a bad phase too, but i know mine was due to mercury.

WolfSwan

Actually it could well be due to Mercury rx that would make sense as well!

Sharla

Actually it could well be due to Mercury rx that would make sense as well!

Especially even more so if you have mercury rx in your natal chart, as i do. Or even your ruler is mercury.....i suppose this would make the retrograde effect you more, i do find this is the case with me.

My head feels so much clearer today surprisingly.....its been like a fog of gloom this past few weeks.

WolfSwan

Especially even more so if you have mercury rx in your natal chart, as i do. Or even your ruler is mercury.....i suppose this would make the retrograde effect you more, i do find this is the case with me.

My head feels so much clearer today surprisingly.....its been like a fog of gloom this past few weeks.

I don't think I have mercury rx in my natal chart. I don't usually get badly affected by it but given that I'm moving country and also leaving a lot of people behind that might be affecting me as well. Mostly I've been having obsessive thoughts about an ex and an ex relationship. It's painful and I was struggling to get over it though this evening has been easier than the past week or so. Hopefully this is letting go of him as I transition my energy to the UK.