which moon sign are you

moonspirit

My moon is the 4th in Sagittarius. I don't really feel a connection to most of the traditional Sag moon qualities though. My moon is also conjunct neptune which I'm told could make it more of a pisces moon and after reading a few interpretations of Pisces moon I would have to agree. My moon is also trine my sun and my sun is in the 12th house so I think that this might enhance the neptunian energy.

Does anyone else have this aspect of their moon conjunct neptune?

Princess_Lucy

Umm..
Moon in the First House, Gemini. Opposition Uranus, trine Trine Saturn and Jupiter, sextile Mercury. Really don't know much about what it means and stuff... any ideas? :D

Lucy

einhverfr

Moon in Libra, conjunct Pluto, opposite Venus. Moon and Pluto in the 8th, Venus in the 2nd. These form a T-Square with Mars in Cancer (6th house). Most people who read charts look at this and shake their heads :p

The Moon/Libra connection is further emphasized by Saturn in Cancer in the 7th conjunct the Descendant. :-( Saturn is the falcrum of a second T-Square with Uranus in Scorpio (9th house) and Merc/Jupiter in Taurus.

It is difficult for me to really observe the Moon Sign as such because it is generally overshadowed by the Saturn/7th combination. However, I do find that I can often take other people's sides when I need to with no problem, and many of the classical Libra abilities are ones that come naturally to me.

Sunburst

Moon in Aquarius (conjunct IC) and part of a T-square...

My Moon is opposite my Sun (full moon baby), Mercury, and Venus (all in Leo), and square Neptune (which is conjunct my Scorpio Ascendant).

Moon is also sextile Saturn.

I do generally feel like an Aquarius Moon... interested in humanitarian causes, and a little "weird" ;)... but it does tend to take on more of an emotional quality because it's conjunct the 4th house cusp and is in aspect to a strong Neptune.

Sunburst

RufusJ

My moon's in Scorpio and Scorpio is my rising sign as well. My sun sign is Taurus. I know very little about astrology but I do know I have inflammatory relationships with Scorpios, so much so that I tend to avoid Scorpios.

RufusJ

wisteria

I'm also new to astro. i had mine astro chart done on net, looks weird.

Moon,Sun, Mercury, Venus and Mars are in Virgo

WhiteRaven

Moon in Capricorn (8th house....and shares this with my Sun and Mercury rx)
My moon is conj Mercury, square Jupiter, trine Uranus, sextile Neptune, and trine Pluto.

star-lover

moonspirit said:
My moon is the 4th in Sagittarius. I don't really feel a connection to most of the traditional Sag moon qualities though. My moon is also conjunct neptune which I'm told could make it more of a pisces moon and after reading a few interpretations of Pisces moon I would have to agree. My moon is also trine my sun and my sun is in the 12th house so I think that this might enhance the neptunian energy.

Does anyone else have this aspect of their moon conjunct neptune?

a friend of mine has moon in scorpio conjunct neptune
all i can say is that her intuition is so strong - she can cut right through to a situation with such ease - good at tuning into people's hidden feelings as well
very caring and compassionate as well - and vulnerable

BlueLotus

Moon in Gemini, in the 9th House, Square my ascendant, Trine Neptune, and Sextile Pluto.

Crystelle

Moon in Leo

I find that with sun in sag and asc in cancer, my Leo comes to the fore to defend me when I might just blow something off because I'm either too sensitive (cancer) or too busy to care (Sag).

I do possess some Leo traits: I love attention, modeled for a bit; love nice things, and gifts; I am also described by my friends as loyal and the champion of the underdog.

I love everyone I meet (well generally, [Sag]) but if you mess with my family or my friends, first I play with you, then I kill and eat you.

LOL
Leo sun sign's love me for that!