Bias Poll--what sign do you have a real problem with?

What sign do you "dislike" :P

• Aries--I hate that little ram

Votes: 45 13.9%
  • Taurus--That dumb bull runs over everything...

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Gemini--Just won't stay on one subject!

• Cancer--Stop crying!! You're issues with mother are normal!

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Leo--They just want ALL the attention...

Votes: 47 14.6%
  • Virgo--Critical...mean...anal retentive...eats cereal at night...

Votes: 53 16.4%
  • Libra--Talks way too much! But rainwolf loves them for some reason ;)

Votes: 23 7.1%
  • Scorpio--They just think they're SOOO deep!

Votes: 59 18.3%
  • Sagittarius--Arrogant, much?

Votes: 24 7.4%
  • Capricorn--Their purse/wallet is basically a black hole that money falls into

Votes: 39 12.1%
  • Aquarius--Just plain odd.

Votes: 29 9.0%
  • Pisces--wishy washy wishy washy wishy washy....snap out of it!

• Total voters

gregory

Helvetica said:
Cool :) I suppose I proved my sensitivity, if not my wishy-washiness (the former I willingly, if regretfully, admit to). My beloved sister is a Cancer...I know ;)
I didn't vote; everyone I could think of I have an issue with, I also know someone of the same sign I really like.

(Hey Helvetica - my daughter the psych nurse is a Pisces - NO WAY wishywashy. She wouldn't know the meaning of the word. This is the girl whose then fiance was so embarrassed that he left a restaurant where she refused to pay after a really ghastly experience; he won't even go back there today. Even though the manager entirely agreed with her.) (and he married her.)

Signed: Jealous evil sexmad Scorpio..... (the timid shy one....)

memries

Hey ! I'm a Scorpio !!! Not sex mad either..kind of a good idea though. Not jealous unless someone rubs my nose in it !
Totally reasonable and not vindictive !!!!!!! I think about it and don't do it.

I voted for Aquarius because they are very short declaring for any commitment whatsoever. You just cannot pin them down at all.

I didn't vote for Aries as I was married to one for 32 years and while he was manipulating and controlling he was kind and loving and capable and as it turned out successful. I was a good match as a Scorpio since I always knew when he was trying and gave him a good run for his money !!!! LOL Poor guy !

One thing I can say for sure is that it was never boring. Scorpio and Aries are not a good match , so they say.

dadsnook2000

Good match ??!!

memries, you have never seen a more difficult match then a Virgo and a Sag. However, in my misery I have found that this pairing is quite common. Go figure. If that isn't bad enough the two Ascendant signs are Cancer and Aquarius, so all of four types are covered and ready for battle. Of course, we have only had one fight in almost 50 years -- I wonder who will win it when it ends? Dave

huredriel

memries said:
One thing I can say for sure is that it was never boring. Scorpio and Aries are not a good match , so they say.
Try a Scorpio male with a female Leo who has Scorpio rising ........ destined for disaster ..... lesson learnt! But most scorpios I get on with strangely enough.

star-lover

scorpios love TRUTH and are realy good with reality
its one of the best signs in many ways
loyal and good meaning - vulnerable despite the myths about them being in control and stuff
but they have hurt me with their cutting remarks deeply
they dont know that some people are too sensitive to take it sometimes

Tarotphelia

My personal biases are against gemini and virgo. The Geminis I have known have each had amazingly, dangerously destructive dark sides . The closer you get, the more it's likely to breach the boundaries and spill over onto you. This of course is just my own limited subjective and scientifically unprovable experience.

Virgos seem to have a little seed of OCD that threatens my sanity. I have friends who are virgos and I like them very much. It's just that occasionally they will open the door to that alternate reality where all the food cans are alphabetized and perfectly alligned , where all the vacuum lines in the rug must be straight , where all the houses on a street should match , and scare me.

gregory

star-lover said:
scorpios love TRUTH and are realy good with reality
its one of the best signs in many ways
loyal and good meaning - vulnerable despite the myths about them being in control and stuff
but they have hurt me with their cutting remarks deeply
they dont know that some people are too sensitive to take it sometimes
(((((((star-lover))))))) from a Scorpio who is heavily into hugging and raising self-esteem (except in herself :()

huredriel

Dark Inquisitor said:
Virgos seem to have a little seed of OCD that threatens my sanity. I have friends who are virgos and I like them very much. It's just that occasionally they will open the door to that alternate reality where all the food cans are alphabetized and perfectly alligned , where all the vacuum lines in the rug must be straight , where all the houses on a street should match , and scare me.
Noooooooo ....... that is so not true ...... Virgos just love order ... never mind that my DVDs are in alphabetical order ...... and tins in the cupboard are in a straight line :D

from one who has a predominance of Virgo

GREAT to see Leo has the least amount of votes .......

poivre

I love it when the vacuum lines in the rug are straight! LOL

I have problems with Pisces,
I lose my grounding.

Sophie

My mother (a Virgo) used to make me hoover in straight lines. I humoured her, though I never saw the point. She also labels the neat plastic hanging things in which she keeps out-of-season clothes in large wardrobes in the basement: "skirts, Margaret; trousers, Etienne", etc. She has a day, every change of season, to change over the clothes - brings out the winter ones, and puts away the summer ones. When I was a child, it was a twice-yearly ritual. When she lays the table, she always makes sure that any flower on the plates are the right way up.

But she has a clever mind, a kind heart, the best sense of humour around & is a fantastic cook (Virgos are earthy, after all). So...I don't have a problem with Virgos, despite their funny fussy habits :p