Scorpio love triangles

mystic mal

35 years of Tarot readings and wow! what a percentage of Scorpios have been "the other woman" or caught up in a lovers triangle with a Scorpio partner.Ive noticed if its the woman thats been cheated on the other woman nearly always has dark hair.Are you the Aphrodite type with dark hair? Has a Scorpio been involved? THE LOVERS card is all about choice and men are like moths to a flame to them.They are women that want neither fame or wealth,just unconditional love so Water signs are most vulnerable

Heloise

Your email is funny mystic mal - I'm a scorpio and I've been the other women but never knowingly! Yes I do have dark hair and yes, all I want is true love so there you go!

star-lover

my husband is a scorpio - he wants nothing but stable marriage.and normal life .its me that been looking elsewhere..hes not happy either i can tell but hes keeping the marriage stable.for whatever reason

but scorpios can lie to their back teeth - much as i admire them for various reasons they do lie well and very professionally...VERY professionally

dandelion

Without touching any specifics of how I might identify personally with this trend... ;)

I'm curious mystic mal, after 35 years of reading, what do you believe are the root cause(s) of this pattern in Scorpios? What lesson do you think it teaches? What do you normally see in the cards that either speaks to this lesson, or indicates that it's taking place in someone's life?

I'm sure it's different for each person... but what are the trends you see in the cards themselves?

Heloise

Ahem dandelion!

I'm a scorpio and the most loyal, faithful person to a fault you could meet! I've been deceived rather than deceiving! I think these issues could be more male/female.... And yes, I'm a true scorpio with 5 planets in the sign - therefore I will defend us to the death!

mystic mal

scorpio love triangles

What I have noticed with the Scorpio triangle is just deception. Im not saying that if you are the Scorpio sign you will be doing the deceiving but you will be involved in the triangle.Its all in the story of the CUPS,what we need to learn we will "mirror" to the universe and a catalyst will be sent to start the changes,and in Scorpios mirror its usually the "other woman" and in turn changing you to another woman.with added strengths,broken hearts are the norm for the water signs but as I said before the love that they experience is something out of Romeo and Juliet even if it isnt for keeps

dandelion

Howdy Heloise -- I apologize for any misunderstanding in my previous post, I suppose I was not especially clear. Not only am I a Scorpio, but my husband is as well. I too would defend Scorpios to the death - I think they're the best.

"Love triangles" are never simple, no matter who is involved. If there is anything that those experiences have taught me, it's about what sort of woman I want to be - and what sort of woman I DON'T want to be.

For that (no matter how painful the lessons may have been) I am truly thankful. ;)

Heloise

Thats ok dandelion - just get fed up with us scorpions being the scapegoats!

Al Si'ra

I am a Sag with only 1 water element in my whole birth chart which happens to be scorpio- being a mix of fire and earth i, strangely attract scorpios to myself especially the female ones..and all turn out to be the best of friends in the end..
In my readings too Scorpio females tend to appear as the Queen of Cups..and when i am deeply in love i tend do appear as this queen although normally i appear to be the Wands/Swords queen..
So i can relate to how scorpios feel a lot..

The thing is these women are passionate..deeply passionate-not like a Sag or any other fire sign..but it is like they can ponder about an issue for series of nights without sleeping..they burn themselves out..be it about a guy or any other issue..they dig and dig deeper night after night..the end result..no offense..i have seen these people to create themselves a scenerio a drama a well planned script in which they have a major role..Nothing is simple about these women..Their intent is never to deceive or get deceived but i believe their intent is to feel and experience something deep and different-they are hard to get so they like to get involved in complex situations conscioussly or unconsciously they attract these situations..

My best pal-scorpio, has always been the other woman having dark hair and dark eyes..she did not know that she was the other woman..i don't know it is probably in her nature..i always hear her say "that this one,this time is very special-it is like fate"..she is always in love and she always says the same thing..it is because i believe Scorpio women have hard time to distinguish their emotions instincts from their logic-Queen of Cups..the end result-they tend to become the other women more than some of us because they may have this tendency to get caught up in their romantic quest more than the other ones..so anyone can become the other woman it is just that some are more emotional and passionate..she is such a creative person in all areas of life-BUT/and she also creates these storylines with her guys which do not even exist!! She has this ability to see the frog as the prince charming..she has the tendency to see their lies as their compliments..and she tends to see the first women as only simple attachments which could be gone in a second-and although it may be obvious to me-she ignores the fact that the guy might be involved with someone else..but i repeat..it is not a plan to deceive anyone-but it is her dream which she thinks is real due to the high amount of deep feelings..the end result is either she is ditched badly or she causes harm to some people..but i think-anyone can find themselves in such situations-me,you,someone else but i agree that scorpio's may tend to get involved more because of the water qualities..

I don't agree that Scorpios are good liars in fact..they can't lie at all when they try to..but they THINK they are doing this like an expert in the field..agh it is all in their mind..they tend to delude themselves which is their weak point...or i am so used to them i can see between the lines i dont know..

My humble opinion..coming from personal experiences..i don't mean no harm to anybody and i believe each of us are unique and that signs by themselves do not change this fact

:love:
xx

goddessof1967

OK, I have been the other woman, knowingly and unknowingly (to the same guy), I have dark hair and I'm a water sign. Yes, I just want unconditional love........... with lots of other issues :laugh:

And he has a Scorpio Moon.

My father is a Scorpio and has had many affairs both on my mother and his 2nd wife, who was an affair while my parents were married.