Am I in a minority

Thoughtful

I seem to be in the minority with my 1JJ Swiss. Its the first early deck l have acquired and l love it dearly, it gives me good and accurate readings. I Have many of the modern decks in my collection but somehow l was drawn to buying and using an historical one. Have read here the comments about other marseilles decks and you all seem to have your favourites. I've looked at the cards that you all mention but have not been swayed away from my 1JJ (yet), though I must say the Soprafino looks sumptious. Why is the 1JJ so out of favour its such a good reading deck. Anyone have any thoughts or knowledge of its history?
It seems l have adopted a little orphan who in gratitude repays me tenfold and can't help me enough Lol !!!
Love to hear any comments.

Blessings to all

Thoughtful

Thanks so much Le Fanu, have read the threads with great interest. At least I am not alone in my curiosity about this deck. Mine have the french wording which l prefer, it seems to make them more mystical.
The threads are four years old so l do hope that everyone is still finding their initial partnership with the cards rewarding.
One way to find out l'll go back and ask!!
Thanks again