The Book of Tokens

chryseis

The Book is on the Tarot and Qabalah by Dr Case. Is anyone familier with this book?

Rosanne

Yes, What do you wish to know?
~Rosanne

chryseis

Qabalah Tarot

Thank your for responding Rosanne, I have the book, but have 40 years research in Divine evolution of the Human Spirit, the steps found in the earliest Tarot books--but in Spiritual coding. The Qabalah study is a defined path for the human spirit's transfiguration into a Being of Light, but it is without the central ingredient that makes it possible, a Living Awareness with the Family of God in the Divine Realm, who Transfigure the Human Spirit life after life. The Living Awareness into the Divine Realm is natural and known to the human Immortal Spirit, but currently unknown to the soul-consciousness (Ideal removed by the Catholic Inquisition).

I would like to design a Divine Tarot book, but not in the code of either Qabalah or in Sacred Coding required by Immortals prior to 1940. It will be straight forward by providing the evolutionary steps in the Transfiguration of the Human Spirit into a Being of Pure Light, or the Reception of the Robe of Glory - the TAV or after you have been United with both the Chryseis Daughter and Christ Son and are now allowed to receive the Celestialization of the Father's All Knowing and the Mother's All Understanding--Perfect Love--the Robe of Glory.

My credentials are found on my site: [website link removed by moderator]

Rosanne

Thank you for the link to your site- which I enjoyed reading.
I have over the last months followed a trail of 'Gnostic writings' and saw some in Egypt- it is a fascinating journey. I am also aware of the Acts of Thomas and the Robe of Glory.

My robe of glory which I had put off and my mantle which went over it, my parents sent to meet me by their treasurers who were entrusted with it. Its splendor I had forgotten, having left it as a child in my Father's house. As I now beheld the robe, it seemed to me suddenly to become a mirror-image of myself: myself entire I saw in it, and it entire I saw in myself, that we were two in separateness, and yet again one in the sameness of our forms...And the image of the King of kings was depicted all over it....

A prayer book in the terms of Tarot would be an interesting and a treasured book, I would one would love to see one printed- perhaps more precious than the Book of Tokens. I myself have made a small Book of Hours- not anywhere near the quality that I admire from the past- but it is much enjoyed nevertheless.
As far as the Book of Tokens goes, whilst poetic and enjoyable to hold and read, I do not hold with the the Body is vile and we are in a Vale of Tears angle. I am not sure what the word is....Purgatorial?? perhaps.

I wish you every success in the designing of your book, and I am sure there would be a market for such a jem.
~Rosanne

venicebard

chryseis said:
The Book is on the Tarot and Qabalah by Dr Case. Is anyone familier with this book?
I hope you are aware that while Paul Foster Case claimed knowledge given him by an invisible voice, his exposition of the trumps' letter-assignments is the same old 19th-20th century charlatanry that drove the Golden Dawn and Crowley and the rest (people balk when I call Mathers a charlatan as well, but I don't see what else one calls someone who makes pretentions to an understanding he does not possess).

To be Gnostic requires one search deeper waters. There is a much more coherent lesson in tarot than the mere association-of-images that has driven speculation for the past several centuries. And it simply is 'Kabbalistic', for it involves 22 letter-trumps, 10 Sefirot in 4 worlds, and the 4-letter Name in 4 worlds: that much the Golden Dawn crowd managed to see. But the details of it show it to be much more profound than anything they were or even could have been aware of, since much of the science revealed in it had not yet been discovered in their day, and the number-correlations used in medieval times were apparently unknown to them.

But don't let me rain on your parade (any more than I rain on everyone else's).