Reading the Marseille Tarot

gregory

Because JMD originally published it as a downloadable one from lulu and it was a total disaster; several of us here paid for it and it simply would not download. So I assume that he insisted they make it only print on demand.

le_charior

Because JMD originally published it as a downloadable one from lulu and it was a total disaster; several of us here paid for it and it simply would not download. So I assume that he insisted they make it only print on demand.

Thanks for the background gregory! That's what I understood, too! But what I don't get is why he s not taking the book and putting it on amazon for the kindle, I am sure he would sell A LOT of copies of it... He must have gotten the feedback about lulu and the problems people here had with it, no? Did he give away the rights exclusivley to lulu for a certain period? No idea how these things work... But since there is some sort of e book already, it can't be too hard to reformat it to kindle format, no?

Wishful thinking...

gregory

Thanks for the background gregory! That's what I understood, too! But what I don't get is why he s not taking the book and putting it on amazon for the kindle, I am sure he would sell A LOT of copies of it... He must have gotten the feedback about lulu and the problems people here had with it, no? Did he give away the rights exclusivley to lulu for a certain period? No idea how these things work... But since there is some sort of e book already, it can't be too hard to reformat it to kindle format, no?

Wishful thinking...
I don't know if you can once you have stuck yourself with lulu. Contract thing maybe ? I'll ask him some time....

Mihai

I came to this thread to learn about a book, but instead, all I read was a long conversation about an ebook wouldn't download.

Does anyone have any info on the actual book?

Best