Mibramig Magical Tarot

Juliana

I've been waiting for some more scans. From what I've seen, it is my kind of deck. But I want to see a few more to be sure. I'm definitely intrigued though.

martyn_uk

:)

I love mine too. I didn't think I would but it really does have a LOT to say! I have a feeling it's going to become quite popular :)

tarotbear

It took me a while to figure out it's a parrot (I guess ?) as the Fool on the box ... was wondering what sort of misshapen creature it was supposed to be and which card it was.

If you like it ... more power to you.

Laura Borealis

All the suits have a different animal family. The Wands are funny little gazelle-like creatures, Cups are dogs, Pentacles are birds and Swords are monkeys.

Dogs are so appropriate as Cups. So are monkeys for Swords, both for their reasoning ability and for their aggressiveness. Kudos to the creator for not going the usual birds-swords route - just because birds fly in the air doesn't make them all that appropriate for the suit.

tarot heart

I dunno. They kinda look like Cindy Lou Who walking through the Whoville House of Mirrors...meh.

I do like the colors used in this deck though..

cosita

I've been waiting for some more scans. From what I've seen, it is my kind of deck. But I want to see a few more to be sure. I'm definitely intrigued though.

I'm waiting for more scans, too, because I'm still on the fence about it. I did love the artist's Adidas campaign a few years back which was what made me curious about this deck.

Did anyone start out being kind of meh about the deck when they saw it online and then ended up completely loving it when they had it in their hands?

Reyan

(Oh and of course there's a Happy Squirrel card which I just put straight back in the box. I don't much go for these gimmicks...)

Yes, the happy squirrel card is perhaps the primary reason I didn't give this deck much attention. Maybe I take it too seriously, but even the knowledge that the artist thought it appropriate to include something so ridiculous turns me off.

karen0205

I definitely like the artist's style. I would like to see more of the cards.
Not sure I want a whole deck of big heads though. lol It's interesting
and I do want to see more so that says something, either I'm weird
or there's some appeal here. hahahaha

It reminds me, very slightly, of the Deviant Moon with big heads instead of crickets.
This deck doesn't appear dark though. It seems almost, dare to say fluffy, but in
a good way fluffy? Not disregard it fluffy, but a lighter style.

Le Fanu

It seems almost, dare to say fluffy, but in
a good way fluffy? Not disregard it fluffy, but a lighter style.
Somebody, somewhere will find it dark/scarey/creepy because they always do. I'm not sure anyone would find it fluffy in the way you and I understand fluffy though.

I think it's melancholy, slightly grotesque, those sad eyes and - close up - lots of very expressive little tiny creatures hopping about.

I can take a pic and post a spread before the light fades...Let me select a few cards that haven't been seen much...

tarot heart

Somebody, somewhere will find it dark/scarey/creepy because they always do. I'm not sure anyone would find it fluffy in the way you and I understand fluffy though.

I think it's melancholy, slightly grotesque, those sad eyes and - close up - lots of very expressive little tiny creatures hopping about.

I can take a pic and post a spread before the light fades...Let me select a few cards that haven't been seen much...

Oh, please do Le Fanu, I would love to be swayed by your photos! :)