Deck recommendations based on RWS

Essence of Winter

I primarily use the RWS deck but I have recently begun collecting other decks based on this one. I am looking for more decks that are similar to RWS that I will be comfortable using, with traditional images that don't feel unbalanced in some way. I don't like decks that have images devised on a computer, for example, and although I like the look of the Norse tarot, I feel that it is too much of a departure from the symbolism of the RWS system.

These are the decks I have bought or have on order that fit my requirements well:

Morgan-Greer
Sharman-Caselli
Robin Wood
Golden Tarot by Kat Black

If anyone has any other recommendations, I would be glad to hear them.

Shadowdust

Fenestra
Aquarian
Tarot of the Magical Forest
Joie de vivre

Juliana

Druidcraft might fit the bill.

ValerieReikiLMT

The Herbal Tarot would fit as well

Morwenna

I second the Hanson-Roberts.

If you like "themed" decks, there are the Wonderland and the Halloween.

jpdj0210

I just bought the Radiant Raider-Waite. Yes, it's almost an exact replica of the original Raider-Waite, but the images and colors REALLY jump off the cards.

McFaire

for clones, I like
Radiant Waite
Universal Waite
I also really love the Aquatic, which though unpublished, is generously made available by the artist, Andreas Schröter, in digital form, free for non-commercial use. You can download the high-res deck in a zip. It is a lovely watercolor RW clone.

For decks with RW symbols and structure, but thematically fresh, I just love the DruidCraft. If you know the RW, you can read this deck easily, but there is enough fresh perspective to keep you thinking and learning and seeing in new ways (if you feel open with the pagan aspects).

It's been a great learning experience for me to work with decks that are not RW clones but that use the same structure and generally the same meanings and symbols. I find they help bring the Tarot into my mind as whole, help me move beyond the card-by-card understanding that we all pretty much begin with.

So I'd try some themes that appeal to you, and see what happens...