Mary El - Got a Face Lift

La Force

Well I had an interesting boring day today. lol so today I gave her a face lift, with a big black jiffy marker and a Silver permanent marker, Oh no you say (your seeing black mustaches on every face in the deck right), lol nope I got tired of looking and handling dirty edged, well used cards. so I was happily touching up the edges of every card with my black permant jiffy marker and a Silver Marker, and dam it looks so smart now and new looking, dam it looks sweet. :heart: :heart: Mary El you've near been more beautiful to me.

Here is a pic. of My Mary El deck with her new face lift, I used a Silver and Black permanent markers on the edges. This one I did all edges first with the silver, then after it dried, I hit it up with the black making all kinds of different lines, dots, marks, etc. with the Black marker, which gives it a cool effect, like as you will see in photo.

https://plus.google.com/photos/1171...5922813080157400834&oid=117178249002371185284

La Force

lalalibra

I really like what you've done with the edges! It looks really nice. :)

I'm considering doing an edge treatment to my own copy of The Mary-el Tarot. My deck is relatively new, but there is an imperfection on one of the cards where it seems that the lamination had "torn" away, leaving a white spot on the edge (this is on the back of the card). I figured I'd go over it carefully with a black marker, and do all the edges while I'm at it.

Would you say it seems to be lasting well? or do you know if you plan on having to go over it with marker again sometime in the future?

ann823

Nice! I looked at the rest or your slideshow, what deck is picture 8 from? Looks like it would be from a TDM?