NEW (Chinese) Hermetic Deck Coloring Questions

tgparker

I just got the NEW (Chinese) Hermetic deck, and my first thought was how and what media to color it with? Is there any material for following the Golden Dawn Coloring guides with this deck?

Are there any websites or blogs dedicated to this deck?

Any Updates or guides To Coloring the Hermetic Deck?

Has anyone completed coloring their deck?

Are there any Golden Dawn related coloring guides that might help?

Has anyone posted photos their results on a website or Flikr?

Are there any books that feature and explain the Hermetic Tarot Deck in greater detail?

Which books best explain describe all the correspondences in the deck?

Richard

I don't know if it is common practice to color the Hermetic. I don't think there are any coloring instructions for it. The Majors would probably use the Golden Dawn King scale, the Minors the Queen scale. The dominant colors would normally be found by mapping the cards onto the Hermetic Tree of Life. P. F. Case's instructions for coloring the B.O.T.A. deck may be of some (limited) help, or one could try to adapt the colors in the Regardie-Wang Golden Dawn deck. The latter might be best guide, as the images on the cards are thematically similar to those of the Hermetic. Sorry I can't be of more help.

zhan.thay

Here is the Golden Dawn tradition forum here on Aeclectic Tarot:
http://www.tarotforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=135

You may find Liber 777 useful for colours and other attributions. It can be googled and downloaded.

I see you've already posted in Tarot Deck creation. I've seen threads there about media and materials so I'm sure you'll get the right advice there.