Tarot Illuminati App for Android Devices

RunningWild

I don't generally think much of tarot apps, to be honest. I'm more of a "gotta have it in hand" kind of person...meaning I prefer the physical decks. But I saw the advertisement for the app in the Advertisements section and a post on it in the Tarot Illuminati thread and had to see it for myself.

I like it. I like it a lot. The colors are bright, vivid. The detail is there. A side by side comparison to the physical deck shows the things that the physical deck can't.

After the intro screen, the main screen has options for Draw A Card, New Reading, Browse Cards, and Profile.

Under the "Browse Cards" section, you can see every card in the deck and enlarge it to look more closely at the details.

Under the "Profile" section, your options include things like Card of the Day, Saved Readings, background settings, app settings and "Using the Tarot".

Tap on the "New Reading" line and you're given a large choice of spreads.

The text on the deck is by Kim Huggens and drawn from the companion ebook.

All in all, for those enamored by the Tarot Illuminati as I have been, it seems like a worthwhile app.

All for just under $5 USD.

Ace of Stars

I'm so glad you like it RunningWild! I'm so grateful that Erik Dunne allowed us this opportunity to create a digital world for his magnificent cards. Hearing that people think the app is worthy of the deck feels wonderful! Thank you!

Have you noticed there's a homescreen Card of the Day widget?

Cyberbuddha

Card meanings too short

I buyed the app because I'm studying the Illuminati deck and because I'm digital inside :)
It looks great but the meaning of each card is too short... Probably is quite good for who know well the deck or generally the Rider Waite, but a better description can lead this app to near perfection and to be useful for all kind of expertise.
The same for the description of the spreads position.

Ace of Stars

Just for the sake of anyone who is wondering what the app includes in terms of information about the cards:

The app includes the complete text from the Tarot Illuminati companion book (the book that comes with the kit) plus additional information on astrological correspondences, and links to additional information about every card and the associated suit, elements, number, etc..

Also, you can add you own notes to every card, and then refer to those notes easily when you are doing readings. This way you can add customized content from whatever system you are studying. I usually use speech-to-text when taking a lot of notes; easier than typing.

GryffinSong

Is it available for iPad? If not, PLEASE do it!!! This deck SCREAMS for full screen images.

Ace of Stars

Is it available for iPad? If not, PLEASE do it!!! This deck SCREAMS for full screen images.

iOS development is a possibility, but not a certainty right now. It's a big deal to make apps for both Android and iOS as the development language is completely different.

However, full screen images can be had on the upcoming Kindle Fire version and on Android tablets -- including 10" tablets. And, yes, they look Ah-mazing!

Ace of Stars

I've just made a video to show the features of the app. I'll add it to our thread in advertising :)

Pam O

iOS development is a possibility, but not a certainty right now. It's a big deal to make apps for both Android and iOS as the development language is completely different.

However, full screen images can be had on the upcoming Kindle Fire version and on Android tablets -- including 10" tablets. And, yes, they look Ah-mazing!

So if we have an iPad, no Illuminati app is available?
(I heard there was as app, but I could not find it.... I have an iPad2 I think, not the newest one.)
ETA: There is no way I would buy the illuminati for my Android phone. Defeats the purpose of seeing card details...

Amanda

I have it on my Android phone. I'm not personally a fan of the artwork, but everyone was screaming over this deck so I downloaded the app a while ago. The artwork is just not my style. It's too... ornate for me, I think. But other than that, I do love the app. The information on the cards and the spreads are great, I think.

Vanchica

Just bought this app after checking it out on the advice of this thread- WOW.

I'm not fond of tarot decks where everyone appears (so far as I can tell) to be Nordic but it is too awesome to pass up