Froud Faeries' Oracle Circle for October ~ Signup list

Alta

Glad to see you both!

thorhammer, did you change your user title recently??

Alta

thorhammer

Alta said:
thorhammer, did you change your user title recently??
Not recently, but within the last couple of months. I was "Making myself unpopular" but then I eased back on the confrontation and now I'm "Burying the hammer" :)

For now.

\m/ Kat

Alta

last couple of months.... yes, I am so observant.... not :joke:

Enchanted Dale

Hi,
Thanks for the invite. This would be my first reading for someone else but I would like join in. I've made a real connection with the Faerie's Oracle. They have talked me into buying them this cozy reading cloth with a pocket in the corner made out of fleece. When our time to visit is over the cloth folds up and then ties. Snug as a fae in a rug.
Dale

Alta

Hi Enchanted Dale, the reading cloth sounds perfect for them. Welcome!

Alta

Enchanted Dale

Message to be re-posted on another thread.

Sebavin

Could you sign me up, Alta? bluefairy sent me this wonderful deck and I need some practice with it. That isn't even accurate--as the cards themselves seem to be animated (with this deck at least). So let's say--I need some practice listening/talking with the fae :).

Enchanted Dale said:
I'm hopeing someone can pass along some information. I pick up energy very easy from people who are in the same room and I (read-see) things that others don't see. This of course will help me with personal in house readings. My question? How do you plug-in to someone online? What do you do to connect?
Dale

Practice :D. My first online reading was a tarot exchange with phoenixblu--I was nervous then and I'm still nervous now :laugh:. At first I would focus on the person's avatar (weird, I know) but after being on the forum awhile I got used to reading posts from some of the members, so it helps me connect more now that I feel I know a little about their character. Don't feel awkward, just focus on the message you're delivering and have faith in yourself. May the fae be with you!

Alta

Enchanted Dale said:
I'm hopeing someone can pass along some information. I pick up energy very easy from people who are in the same room and I (read-see) things that others don't see. This of course will help me with personal in house readings. My question? How do you plug-in to someone online? What do you do to connect?
Dale
Hi Dale,

Best to re-post this in Talking Tarot. Not enough people will see your question here, but if anyone wants to reply, go ahead.

Thanks!

:heart: Alta

Alta

Sure thing Sebavin! Glad to have you join in. The Faeries to me is about the finest of all of the oracles, as you say, animated.

Alta