What Are You Currently Reading?

seedcake

"Living the Tarot" by Amber Jayanti.

foolMoon

776 1/2 by J.A. Eshelman

776 1/2 is a great book, which complements the 777, The Book of Thoth by A. Crowley, Astrology, Tarot, Tree of Life and Magikal rituals in general. A very useful reference.

vonniedeak

Tarot Made Easy

"Tarot Made Easy" by Nancy Garen. Gives alot of insight on tarot meanings. When you have more than one card that is the same it gives insight...like more than one 2 or more than one wands. It clearly states alot about the cards themselves and gives alot of indepth information about what each card could mean in different circumstances such as love, career, general, etc.

Emily

The Robin Wood Tarot Companion Book

I'm still reading the Robin Wood Tarot book. I would have finished it already but keep getting sidetracked when she mentions something on the artwork and then I have to get the deck and see what she drew. I can't believe how much information she gives on the cards without waffling on, it is one of the best tarot books I've read in a long time.

Crowlove

I'm reading Tarot for Yourself; 21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card both by Greer, Tarot 101 by Huggens; 78 Degrees of Wisdom by Pollack. Sifting through Tarot for Beginners by Moore & Tarot & Psychology by Rosengarten. I have kind of a short attention span. All are really good.

AJ

Just finished a big book of short stories based on end of the world life.
Listening to some of the Phryne Fisher mysteries by Kerry Greenwood.
Next up on the nightstand is the Little House on the Prairie series.

earthair

The Sacred Tarot by C.C. Zain.

I got the current edition in the white hardback- which makes it look like a Bible or very sacred book even before you dive in.
I'll admit I'm finding it very slow going; I'm having to read, re-read, and refer to the deck every 3 seconds but it really is one heck of a treasure trove of information. :cool2:

Irbisa

I'm currently reading Rachel Pollack's 78 Degrees of Wisdom. Everyone seems to think it´s a good book for a beginner, so I wanted to try it.

The Happy Squirrel

"Understanding Aliester Crowley's Thoth Tarot" by Lon Milo DuQuette :)

And "Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell" :)

swedishfish612

I'm enjoying Secrets of the Waite-Smith Tarot, by Marcus Katz and Tali Goodwin. It's fascinating, even quite a bit does seem to be conjecture. I've been sucked back into the RWS again, and that's never a bad thing.