What Are You Currently Reading?

Asher

I'm reading _Tarot Interactions_ by Deborah Lipp, newly released from Llewellyn.

Today the postman brought _Tarot: the Open Reading_ by Yoav Ben-Dov and _Marseille Tarot: Towards the Art of Reading_ by Camelia Elias. I'm finally planning to do some serious study of the TdM with books (and resources here at AT).

Cocobird55

Choice Centered Tarot by Gail Fairfield

Samweiss

I'm reading _Tarot Interactions_ by Deborah Lipp, newly released from Llewellyn.

Today the postman brought _Tarot: the Open Reading_ by Yoav Ben-Dov and _Marseille Tarot: Towards the Art of Reading_ by Camelia Elias. I'm finally planning to do some serious study of the TdM with books (and resources here at AT).

I also started to read Marseille Tarot: Towards the Art of Reading. :)

g4nymede

im reading "a magical course in tarot" !

Cocobird55

Robert Place's companion book to the Vampire Tarot.

swedishfish612

Robert Place's companion book to the Vampire Tarot.

Hey, me too! I just got the deck last week and am enjoying the book so far. Is it new to you as well?

Cocobird55

Yes, I recently got the Vampire Tarot. I am enjoying it a lot. It's a fun deck.

3ill.yazi

Finally broke down and purchased the ebook Looking at the Marseilles Tarot by Enrique Enriquez.

A revelation.

Cocobird55

I took the Tarot Mucha and the book to lunch, and read that. The book is very well written, and nice for a LWB. I enjoyed reading it. I looked through the cards a couple of times too. Like this deck very much.

chongjasmine

I am reading complete idiot guide to tarot.