What Are You Currently Reading?

Barleywine

Based on several endorsements here, I'll be getting both of the Anthony Louis books. Not because I really need them, but because I occasionally appreciate a nudge of inspiration to keep going forward.

Nemia

I'm on a roll with Marcus Katz books... Kindle Unlimited gives access to quite a number of interesting tarot books. At the moment I'm reading The Magician's Kabbalah.

Richard

I am currently reading The Cloud upon the Sanctuary by Karl von Eckartshausen. It is not a "Tarot" book as such, but Eckartshausen strongly influenced A. E. Waite's mystical philosophy, which is reflected in the RWS.

rwcarter

Technically, I'm still reading Secrets of the Waite Smith Tarot, although I haven't touched the book in probably a month.

Cesar

I'm on a roll with Marcus Katz books...

Me too. And I think they are excellent. I'm now reading Tarot Face to Face and it is a good source of knowledge and understanding.

littlecat

I've just finished Complete Idiots guide to Tarot Spreads which I borrowed from the library and actually quite enjoyed. I'm now getting stuck into Holistic Tarot...after that I think I'll reread Meditations on the Tarot and this time make notes in my journal...

MissChiff

I'm still reading Rana's book...

Eternus Discipulus

Necronomicon guidebook that comes with the deck. Great.

kmartin60

"Tarot Revealed" by Eden Grey (Just started)

Morwenna

Slowly working my way through Tarot For Your Self by Mary Greer.