C'est La Vie Lenormand

BlueLotus

Are you waiting for the C'est La Vie or one of her other decks? I got my confirmation number a couple days ago. I expect it this coming week, barring crazy weather from there to where I am.

She did email me to confirm the receipt of my order of the C'est La Vie deck and I have a confirmation number for it and she added that she would email me once my order ships.

greatdane

Very glad, BlueLotus and I'm sure you will have it soon now that it is printed! And btw, LOVE your avatar! :)

MoonGypsy

Very glad, BlueLotus and I'm sure you will have it soon now that it is printed! And btw, LOVE your avatar! :)

It certainly IS a gorgeous Avatar! One of my favorites for sure...:)

BlueLotus

Thank you Greatdane and MoonGypsy for loving my avatar. :thumbsup:

BlueLotus

After contacting Jeri again, she stated that my order was shipped on the 14th March, instead of the 1st, due to some printing errors. I can hardly wait.

Lee

I received mine yesterday. I wanted to let everyone know that about a third of the card images are photographs, something which isn't evident on Jeri's website, at least not that I could see. It's a nice deck and I'm sure many people won't mind the photos, but I thought it's something folks should know.

jewel22

Thank you all for your support of my work!
This deck hit quite a few snags during printing
and it set me back several weeks on shipping....
My apologies to you all for this and thank you for your patience!!!!

Thank you for your feedback Lee...
Yes, there are 6 card images in the deck that are from photos.
There are 5 that are vector images made in illustrator and photoshop,
and the garden card is from a vintage painting of French gardens...
but i can see how it would look like a photo!

I have updated my website with an image of the full deck!
I hope that helps!
Blessings! xoxo
Jeri

greatdane

Thank you for posting them all Jewel22!

I know it is not your fault the mail is taking so long to get to me. They aren't even updating it in tracking, but I know it will be here soon!

It does help to see all the images and I can look at them whilst I wait :). The only card that really sticks out for me as looking more modern than the rest of the deck, is the Clouds. The rest of the deck seems to have more the same time frame or feel, at least in general. I do like the deck from all the scans I see.

Just wondering what may be next for you and any upcoming Lenormand decks? :)
Any new themes you're thinking of?

jewel22

i just emailed you great dane!
i dont know whats up with the mail these last few weeks...
everything seems to be taking forever!

I am currently working on 2 oracle decks
and trying to finish the tarot deck that i have been working on for years now! lol

not enough hours in the day! :)

Village Witch

I love your Diva Lenormand. On my very long wish list!