Jewelry Box Lenoracle (expanded Lenormand)

seven stars

I'm going to order the minis for myself first to see if they show up well....I'm usually surprised how well you actually can see the tiny lil buggers.

I know some people in Portland who would like the 50 shades of grey deck....maybe not enough to spend a lot of money buying photos for it but enough for a few people who wouldn't normally even buy a deck.

seven stars

FRIDAY: MOST SPECIALEST DISCOUNT DEAL EVER!!!!

Bout done here -

FRIDAY check back in here because I'm going to give a SPECIAL OVER THE TOP DISCOUNT coupon code to the FIRST THREE PEOPLE TO ORDER - that's on top of an already super duper discount deal which will only be available for a few days till I get the mailers out & stuff.

So.......WATCH WATCH WATCH!!! I think you're gonna like this one.

Attachments

• Jewelry Box Journal Blue.jpg
    Jewelry Box Journal Blue.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 95
  • Jewelry Box Journal BOXED.jpg
    Jewelry Box Journal BOXED.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 95
  • Jewelry Box Boxed 3a.jpg
    Jewelry Box Boxed 3a.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 105
  • Blue Velvet 3a.jpg
    Blue Velvet 3a.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 103

MoonGypsy

Looking Good, Elaine! :thumbsup:

i just KNEW that's what you have been up to the last 2 or 3 days---i could sense your
electric frenetic frenzy of Inspiration--all the way here in the woods of VA! :D
Your mystic muse was fueling you with her fire!

Village Witch

Sign me up for the Jewelry Box Boxed. Where do I order??? And a journal too!!!

greatdane

Simply....STUNNING, Seven!

But I am not surprised. You do such fabulous, unique things.

MoonGypsy

But I am not surprised. You do such fabulous, unique things.

i really wish i could...but i can't spend a pennie...

But i am sure the Jewelry Box Lenoracle will be a great success. :love:

rachelcat

FRIDAY check back in here because I'm going to give a SPECIAL OVER THE TOP DISCOUNT coupon code to the FIRST THREE PEOPLE TO ORDER - that's on top of an already super duper discount deal which will only be available for a few days till I get the mailers out & stuff.

So.......WATCH WATCH WATCH!!! I think you're gonna like this one.
Watching, watching, watching . . .:surprise:

greatdane

Tick...Tock

I know we're all waiting. I think it will show up in Adverts eventually, although I bet Seven posts something here as well. Can't wait to see what she has whipped up and this great deal!

seven stars

WATCHHHHHHHHHH

So glad you guys are excited about this =))

So....here's what I need to do.

(1) I'm doing the finishing touches on the graphics for the website. Give me a couple of hours or so.

(2) I don't think I'm allowed to "sell" stuff on this particular thread, so, IN A FEW HOURS....check the ADVERTS THREAD.

(REPEAT.....CHECK THE ADVERT THREAD IN A COUPLE OF HOURS)

(3) sUpEr DuPer At OnLy SPECIAL.....there's an extra special thing I'm going to offer ONLY THREE (3) PEOPLE IN HERE.....but I don't want to spoil it so, watch adverts. Basically it's an even bigger discount & the first 3 who post a special word will get it.

OH - I have to go.....more later....thanks guys............FEW HOURS....adverts.....