Kyanite Necklace Arrived Today!

anie

I'm so excited I have received my kyanite necklace today. :love:
I had to have some minor surgery today, have been worried about it and was eagerly awaiting my kyanite to arrive.

I understand it has wonderful healing energy! Can anyone else share their experience with this crystal and if they have experienced any success with it. Tips tricks anything welcome! :love:

she looks like this and the chain is a sparkly silver!

Padma

Hi Anie! Have you looked in the crystal study groups thread? It is located at the top of the Crystals and Herbs subforum. Here is the link:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=175866

Just scroll down to Kyanite, and click on it, and you will see about 5 pages of posts/impressions from kyanite from other forumites who have used it.

Good luck with your new blade, very pretty, and speedy healing to you! :love:

anie

Thanks Padma,

I will check it out!

rainboweve

Wow what a beautiful kyanite! I now feel a need to buy myself a kyanite necklace as this is a stone I do enjoy meditating with.

My personal experience with kyanite is a bit strange in that the first time I held it, I immediately felt like crying, but had no idea why. Upon meditating it with a second time I realized I was feeling an emotional pain for all life on earth... not sure why that was but it was a very transforming experience for me. :)

My bit of kyanite also seems a bit fragile in that it will flake/chip easily if handled too often/roughly, so I'd keep an eye on it if worn often to make sure it isn't falling to pieces :)

anie

Wow what a beautiful kyanite! I now feel a need to buy myself a kyanite necklace as this is a stone I do enjoy meditating with.

My personal experience with kyanite is a bit strange in that the first time I held it, I immediately felt like crying, but had no idea why. Upon meditating it with a second time I realized I was feeling an emotional pain for all life on earth... not sure why that was but it was a very transforming experience for me. :)

My bit of kyanite also seems a bit fragile in that it will flake/chip easily if handled too often/roughly, so I'd keep an eye on it if worn often to make sure it isn't falling to pieces :)

Thanks for sharing rainboweve!

It is a bit delicate for sure. This one has a silver trim all around it to protect it.

I have had some interesting experiences over the past few days ... I felt great when I put it on and within an hour or so I had a massive headache. It lasted a few hours and then faded away.

My next experience, was high energy! thanks I'll take that any day :) but you do have a bit of a crash after... (as noted in the thread Padma sent me to, which is really helpful!)

I wonder if it has to get used to you and you to it.

I am also experiencing the stone being really warm to the touch and then cold..

I have been getting a lot of compliments on it as well since it looks so pretty!

I feel we are still getting to know eachother , if that makes any sense!

yannie

I'm so excited I have received my kyanite necklace today. :love:
I had to have some minor surgery today, have been worried about it and was eagerly awaiting my kyanite to arrive.

I understand it has wonderful healing energy! Can anyone else share their experience with this crystal and if they have experienced any success with it. Tips tricks anything welcome! :love:

she looks like this and the chain is a sparkly silver!

Nice! I've had mine for several years now. It was love at first clutch for me - the soothing energy that shot through my body the moment I held it told me this was it!

It has always been soothing for me, and feels especially good on my forehead - it is 2 inches of raw crystalline indigo blade with light blue only at the tips, so that might explain why. I meditate with it on my throat or forehead, and when I'm done the stone is always warm. Just from lying on my throat or forehead! But then, all my stones do that when placed on my body...

I suppose when you receive your stones via post you would take time to adjust to each other. It's different for those who get to choose in person.

Hemera

Ooh, what a beautiful stone. I've never had that crystal but now you got me all interested. :p

anie

Nice! I've had mine for several years now. It was love at first clutch for me - the soothing energy that shot through my body the moment I held it told me this was it!

It has always been soothing for me, and feels especially good on my forehead - it is 2 inches of raw crystalline indigo blade with light blue only at the tips, so that might explain why. I meditate with it on my throat or forehead, and when I'm done the stone is always warm. Just from lying on my throat or forehead! But then, all my stones do that when placed on my body...

I suppose when you receive your stones via post you would take time to adjust to each other. It's different for those who get to choose in person.

Thanks for sharing! I did that last night. I took it off and lay it on my forehead and you are right .. I just relaxed and meditated with it and I felt like I went into an extremely deep sleep after that.

I think we will work out just fine! ha ha. you make a good point about not being able to select it myself. But it did match the image online that I fell for!