Tarot ebooks

Papa Tango

A hearty 'second' on Nemia's recommendation of Calibre. I use this application quite a bit to create, convert, and edit/reformat all manner of epubs and then repackage them in the same or another format.

My first such Tarot project was Eden Gray's "A Complete Guide to the Tarot." This book was my introduction to Tarot in the 1970s, and I always felt that the images should have been better--and in color. It was converted, ported into MS Word, and all card images replaced with high def scans of the Pam 'A' deck. Each section (Major & Minor;by suite) leads with a page containing all of the cards in that section/suite. Pagination and font are much better now too! PM me if anyone wishes a PDF or Word version of that and I will provide a download link.

The current project is a reworking of Paul Foster Case's "The Tarot: A Key to the Wisdom of the Ages." This is concurrent with a Pam 'A' digital restoration project which corrects certain issues (feed lines, bad bleed, weak/shifted colors). As it progresses, the BOTA deck will be replaced with them.

Someone else has done something similar--but did not fix the paragraph spacing or font weight issues of the text. That ebook is available in PDF format--and is highly recommended for all serious students of Tarot:

http://www.balderexlibris.com/index...ter-The-Tarot-A-key-to-the-Wisdom-of-the-Ages

volcanopunk

You can also download the Kindle app on your smart phone.

EmpyreanKnight

Whenever I wish to read my ebooks (pdf, epub, etc.), I have always used either the Acrobat Reader or the Moon Reader app I installed in my phablet, and I didn't really have any issues. No eye strain, formatting isn't out of whack, etc. But I guess dedicated e-readers do have to be experienced to be believed, and that e-ink sounds like a dream.