The Cult Of Weimar Tarot

JMI_Tarot

can't wait to work with those cards, hope that it reads as comfortable and inspiring as the stretch (haven't worked with the antiquarian yet)

I'll send it out first thing tomorrow! Cheers!

CharlotteK

I have just ordered this deck. Thank you for the discount code! I am trying not to buy any more new decks at the moment, but this one appeals to me very much indeed so I could not resist!

JMI_Tarot

I have just ordered this deck. Thank you for the discount code! I am trying not to buy any more new decks at the moment, but this one appeals to me very much indeed so I could not resist!

It's all packaged up, ready to ship tomorrow!

Nemia

It's the night before my birthday, and I have FINALLY opened this deck and looked at all the cards.

This is a very unusual, highly interesting, intelligent and beautiful deck. It will be great to work with it.

Thank you for the discount also from me. I must say the card stock alone is amazing - and I'm not usually one who notices card stock! The deck is smooth, the colours are muted, each composition well thought-out and interesting. Well done to the artist.

CharlotteK

I finally have this deck after a mishap with the postal service (my fault) and really exceptional customer service from Joan, the lovely deck creator. It is an intriguing deck, very atmospheric and unusual. The collage is well executed as there is a very consistent style running throughout. Glad to add this to my collection :)

SaturnCeleste

This deck is not for everyone! But for some people it is exactly right. The images are as strong and as edgy as the times that inspired them.
Berlin in the 1920s was a hotbed of creativity that gave rise to artistic movements of every kind. It was a fascinating time and The Cult of Weimar Tarot cards are based on the people and art of that time.

Have a look for yourself at: Cult of Weimar Tarot

You can the use code: "BerlinGirls" for 15% off

Hi! Thank you for the discount. I just ordered your deck. I have the White Rabbit Oracle deck and feel that deck will work great with your deck!

JMI_Tarot

Hi! Thank you for the discount. I just ordered your deck. I have the White Rabbit Oracle deck and feel that deck will work great with your deck!

Very nice! I received your order will send it out tomorrow. Cheers!

JMI_Tarot

I finally have this deck after a mishap with the postal service (my fault) and really exceptional customer service from Joan, the lovely deck creator. It is an intriguing deck, very atmospheric and unusual. The collage is well executed as there is a very consistent style running throughout. Glad to add this to my collection :)

Glad everything worked out so well! Cheers!

CharlotteK

Glad everything worked out so well! Cheers!
Oh so am I! Thank you so very much for your kind support and help. I am now really looking forward to learning much more about Weimar and the people featured in the cards from your website. Nemia's review is inspiring :) Your deck is a wonderful addition to the diversity of Tarot and one of the most different and exciting that I've come across.