Now thats cool!!!

pickled pixie

Just thought I'd share my cool faery experience ....

After a really rubbish few months where things have been really hard financially and always pulling pretty unhappy daily cards, I pulled my daily card today and got The Faery Godmother, I raised an eyebrow and thought to myself 'yeah right!' :rolleyes: anyway at the end of the day I received a call from my dad saying he's booked me and my little family an all expenses paid trip to Florida to cheer me up!!!! :D

Yippeeeeee...now I REALLY love that card!!!!

PP xxxx

moderndayruth

Yay, Pixie, what a great Faery news! Have the most pleasant journey! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Pao

thats great! have a blast on your trip :D

silverwings94

When are you leaving? Enjoy this special gift. They always come when we least expect.
:love:
S

FaeryGodmother

Woo Hoo :D:D:D:D:D:D:D lol

pickled pixie

Thanks everyone :D

We are going in November and I really can't wait as I haven't had a holiday in over 10 years!!!! I love America and have never been to Florida, it's somewhere I've always wanted to go, plus my little girl will get to meet Cinderella at Disneyworld which is her dream come true :D :D :D

pp xxx

Venus Moon

What wonderfully magical news pickled! I've been using the Faeries Oracle for a week now and it's led some very bright and sparkling enchantment into my life, aren't they the best? Have a GREAT time in Florida and DisneyWorld, that place is bees knees.

And the Faery Godmother is my favorite card!

silverwings94

Can I make a suggestion? When you are at Disneyworld pick up a autograph book. I did this many years ago for my youngest(now 21) I was there with her older sister for band competitions. I got all the characters to sign the book plus I had my picture takes with each one as they signed it. When I got home and had the pictures developed I pasted them in the book next to all their autographs. She has it to this day and treasures it everytime she looks through it.
:love:
S
pickled pixie said:
Thanks everyone :D

We are going in November and I really can't wait as I haven't had a holiday in over 10 years!!!! I love America and have never been to Florida, it's somewhere I've always wanted to go, plus my little girl will get to meet Cinderella at Disneyworld which is her dream come true :D :D :D

pp xxx

pickled pixie

Aaah that's a brilliant idea silverwings94 I will def do that!! :D

pp xxx

Chronata

aww...that's so wonderful Pixie!
The perfect Faery Godmother experience!
(I have always loved that card...it's what I most aspire to!)

I just returned home from visiting Disneyworld last week. You are going to have an amazing overwhelmingly wonderful time!