1st read

TarotGirlJess

well today i did my first read with the faery.. it went really well. the sage kept puling my hair stick. LOL i was reading to myself instead of out loud and 'someone' was jiggling it. a few days ago they hid the remote control. a week ago i drew the journeyman.. today it looks like i will be moving out of state.( unless i chicken out). This deck never ceases to amaze me... how have the fae apeared in your lives? or am i the only one that has this happen?
thanks
TarotGirl Jess

Skydancer

Oh you are in no way the only one to whom these things have happened!! ;)

There is a thread in here about all the shananagans they put us through ... *sigh*

Hiding laundry, remote controls, pens, books, keys .. the list goes on! Scampering just out of the line of sight - whispering to us - tugging at our heart strings.

Welcome to the club!! Enjoy! (And keep an eye on your things!)

S:OL

SunChariot

TarotGirlJess said:
well today i did my first read with the faery.. it went really well. the sage kept puling my hair stick. LOL i was reading to myself instead of out loud and 'someone' was jiggling it. a few days ago they hid the remote control. a week ago i drew the journeyman.. today it looks like i will be moving out of state.( unless i chicken out). This deck never ceases to amaze me... how have the fae apeared in your lives? or am i the only one that has this happen?
thanks
TarotGirl Jess

I'm really happy for you to hear your first reading went so well. Thanks for sharing. :)

Definitely not the only one this happens to. It used to freak me out in the beginning when I got the deck and did not yet believe in faeries. But after a while it hit me that they are real and contact you. :) They have found all kinds of ways to do so....each time in a new way.

I find them my most accurate deck too, and the one I feel closest too.

Had an interesting experience yesterday at work. I was calling someone on the phone, which is my job we phone people all day....The secretary came on and annonced the name of the company as usual, then out of nowhere I heard on the phone a different (lower) voice say "I want to share with you". Just like that, like someone else picked up the line, said just that and disappeared. Then she went on with what she was saying and neither of us mentioned it.

I thought it was quite strange, unusual to say the least. Lately, I've been conscious of anything unusual and I usually consider it as faeries. LOL

I was thinking why would (the universe) send me that message if it was not them....I was thinking it must be SOME kind of message from them (or was it?), then the faery necklace I was wearing started to feel a bit warm and tickly, which it never has before....or since. Actually it felt quite pleasant...So I was like, that's it they DO have something they want to share with me.

When I got home I pulled out the deck. And the info I found there that evening was really just what I needed to hear. It was amazing. As soon as I saw one of the cards (the Glanconer) it was like it took the veil away from on front of my eyes and there it was and I could see clearly for the first time in probably years what I was doing to myself.

It was amazing, that they somehow got me a message of "I want to share with you" and then taught me something I so needed to know! They still amaze me all the time, and I've heard them, seen them..(just flashes of light...) felt a touch when there was nothing visible there. I even think I caught of glimpse of Faery once...They're just there in my life and want to help and I could not be happier. Just love them all.:)

Bar

Chronata

LOL! I just did a reading for you Jess...it's all becomming clear now!

I was wondering why Honesty and Indi were sitting on the computer watching me type all that! Indi looked a little desperate, and Honesty was picking leaves out from between his toes and whistling.

A move outta state explains a lot.

Heh. I would have mentioned the Fae were watching in the other post (they like to cross contaminate...uh...I mean...HELP out with other readings all the time!)but I thought you might think me a little off my rocker! ;)

But I can see you understand all this, so it's quite allright to mention it!

Hmmm...maybe they showed up because there's a message there for me as well?

TarotGirlJess

i bet they did have a message for you.. it probably translated to "leave out some wine for us tonight"