2007 is here - a new round for the Fairy Seekers!!!

Jewel

Marion said:
Hi Jewel!!!! yay!

Yes, feel to PM an alternate spread. It did occur to me that mine was rather long.

I have the book with me but my day today is insane!!! will try to PM you tomorrow morning. I have found a couple of spreads for you to choose from.

Alta

Hi faerylvr, puckinfl and Sweet Irish Angel!

Glad to see all of you here!! :)

Thanks Jewel! Also good for stocking up some spreads for future forays.

M

yaraluna

ok

count me in!!

these fairie rascalls have been wanting more and more of my time lately! LOL:D
so here i gooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

yara

Alta

Welcome yaraluna!

Kahlie

I loved the invitation but I'm afraid I can't do it this round! I'm hoping to achieve some other things that have been on the back burner for too long!

After that, I will most definably come back to play with the Fae! I also had this long idea of just making a no-strings attached thread to have a Fae Party in with everybody reading for everybody, with loads of Fae Guests and Party-goers and all that, but I don't have time to set it up yet!

Kahlie

P.S. One night I had the fae next to my bed and I tripped going back into bed in the dark... In the morning I had my own very free Fae Reading... The Sage! Haha! They'll do everything and anything to get me to play with them!

Alta

Thanks Kahlie, your idea sounds like fun. :D

Hope to see you back in future rounds and best with your current projects.

xxxx

Jewel

Kahlie said:
I loved the invitation but I'm afraid I can't do it this round!
After that, I will most definably come back to play with the Fae! I also had this long idea of just making a no-strings attached thread to have a Fae Party in with everybody reading for everybody, with loads of Fae Guests and Party-goers and all that, but I don't have time to set it up yet!

:( We'll miss you this round! I like your idea, maybe when you get back you can set it up.

Marion FYI ... I will not get to see the posted partners until the 10th or possibly the 11th.

Alta

Because I have to be gone all of tomorrow afternoon, I will be posting the partners in the morning. I'll do it by random draw but may adjust so folks don't get the same partners too close together.

Also, please make sure you check the first post again. My co-circle-runner Jewel has PM'd me two great ideas for shorter spreads that we could use. Just decide with your partner.

Thanks,
Marion

geministar

Thanks Marion. Looks like a few of us will be away for a couple days.

I like to have a choice of spreads too. :)

inanna_tarot

Blimey! We certainly have a Faery Seeking party planned over the next couple of weeks. Havent seen so many sign up, maybe 2007 is a fairy year? lol

Sezo
x