Halloween Tarot

peacelilly

Sar, I was able to find it online for a reasonable price. The shipping cost me more than the book lol!!

Says it is OOP...

Sar

Sar, I was able to find it online for a reasonable price. The shipping cost me more than the book lol!!

I found it this very evening on the place i buy tarot as well, but the same thing occurd with the shipping, so I order it next time I have more on my plate (waiting for the Mucha Tarot).

kduphily

Ordered this deck last night and cant wait for it to get here :)

swedishfish612

A favorite for me as well. I just pulled out last night and put it out on my entry table.

peacelilly

Thank you for the welcome Pam, this forum is amazing.

My 'Halloween Tarot' book came this weekend and I finally had a chance to look through it. So glad I found it, the book is small and packed with information about the artwork and details on each card.

I have learned my lesson, as a new tarot collector, I will always purchase the accompanying book about the deck.

claire1805

Wow, it seems that everyone has nice things to say about the Halloween Tarot :) Maybe I should get the whole set instead of only the deck itself. The companion book sounds substantial.

Pam O, thanks for sharing the review you have posted on the deck! It really made me want to get it. I was initially afraid that it is only a novelty deck.

kduphily

My Halloween deck just came in today, havent had a chance to read with it yet but just going through the cards I really like it, shuffles nice, the card stock is a little stiff but with shuffling it will break it and be less stiff Im sure. Im glad I found this thread because it had been on my wish list forever, glad I finally got it. :)

Morwenna

Is the book available on its own? I've had my deck for a long time, when I didn't know the book existed, if it even did at that point.

ETA: Never mind, I just re-read some of the posts. I'll have to do an online search too.

NadaJ

I was able to browse and get a reading from this deck over the weekend, and I decided I had to have it. I'm not a Halloween-fan...it's just not my thing, but this deck reads so well. There's so much detail in each card. I also love the expressions/reaction the black cat has in every scene/card, for example, the cat seems so concerned about the woman in the 9 of Bats (Swords) and the cat's fur sticks up straight in the Tower card. The card stock is stiff but will break in nicely. I wish I could have ordered the deck in the tin (I think this option is OOP) but instead I decided to support my local esoteric shop and get the deck from them...for a change.

I hope on 11/1 it doesn't feel like old decorations that need to be put away.