What's the postman bringing? - Part 10

Ica'rus

I just received the Tarot of Delphi today!

I am stunned by the deck. I actually feel a little intimidated by the cards. The images are so powerful and beautiful. I am so happy I found this deck. This deck feels at home right along with my Victorian Romantic :)

agviz

I didn't know about the Tarot of Delphi and looked it up. Wow, that's a beautiful deck! This enabling stuff has got to stop!

The Starlight Illuminated Tarot (medium size with glitter) by Carol Herzer arrived yesterday and it's absolutely stunning. This is the first time I've had an artist make a tarot deck especially for me and it's quite a nice feeling. I'm certain that I'll be treasuring this deck for a long time.

Ica'rus

I didn't know about the Tarot of Delphi and looked it up. Wow, that's a beautiful deck! This enabling stuff has got to stop!

You're welcome :p

Melisandre

I wanted to order Alice so badly, but couldn't justify the cost right now. So instead I pre-ordered Ceccoli and Beautiful Creatures. Ceccoli should be shipped next week.

devilkitty

Tabula Mundi (majors only). Been waiting a long while for this one.

Cocobird55

I'm waiting for the Rohrig book. I sold my deck because I couldn't read with them, but I always liked the artwork. This will be a good solution.

Sasmi

Dark Angel was supposed to arrive today, no sign. Arghhhh!!

claire1805

Waiting for the Joie de Vivre Tarot :)