It's the all singing, all dancing enabling Thread #4

Pam O

Tempting.

Sadly, no. The only tinned Tarot I have is the Tarot Noir. I highly recommend it! But the tin is too generous. Perhaps she left room for a gorgeous silk wrap, which I haven't found yet, or a pendulum and some crystals. :)

ooo - as enabling goes, that's downright EVIL! Completely below the belt.

I have the Tarot Noir too. Halloween tin is a lot smaller and the cards are narrower and more compact.

Dark Victory '39

seven stars waterhouse oracle

there might be an oracle enabling thread, but im assuming this one gets more readers. (shocking of me to say). Anyone found a way to utilize this routinely? I have four decks on my wishlist, will probably only be able to buy one more during the year; this one is the one i've thought about longest, being attracted to waterhouse art as well as the kaleidascope (sp) backs, but oracle usage can be tricky. Does anyone try to treat this as tarot? Any input. All goo. D. All good.

FLizarraga

Seven Stars Waterhouse deck

Big, beautiful, borderless cards showcasing Waterhouse paintings. What more can you ask for? :)

No book, which gives you a lot of freedom. (You'll need at least a passing acquaintance with Waterhouse's art and choice of subject matters, though.) I used it for the first time in a Reading with Oracles thread, and it read incredibly well.

I wouldn't use it as Tarot, though. That was Seven's original intention, and she had good reason to give it up.

Dark Victory '39

Awesome Fliz...

Thank you for that. Yes, v. enabling. good job.

Marirowana

Animal Wisdom Tarot

I need some enabling on the Animal Wisdom Tarot, I just keep dragging the poor thing in and out of my shopping cart :D Anyone out here who loves it?

Symphony

I need some enabling on the Animal Wisdom Tarot, I just keep dragging the poor thing in and out of my shopping cart :D Anyone out here who loves it?

Me :D I love it. I love the pictures on the cards and I love the box, it opens up from the side which is unusual and the book is in full colour which makes a nice change from other books. I find it reads very well so was pleasantly surprised, I originally bought it for the art which is really bright and colourful and there are no borders to distract from the main picture. It's really friendly too if that's the sort of deck you're after. I say go for it :D

Marirowana

Me :D I love it. I love the pictures on the cards and I love the box, it opens up from the side which is unusual and the book is in full colour which makes a nice change from other books. I find it reads very well so was pleasantly surprised, I originally bought it for the art which is really bright and colourful and there are no borders to distract from the main picture. It's really friendly too if that's the sort of deck you're after. I say go for it :D

Thanks Symphony, I just ordered it! I just kept thinking about it :)

Symphony

Thanks Symphony, I just ordered it! I just kept thinking about it :)

Hope you like it :) I find when you can't stop thinking about something it's for a reason so just go for it

3ill.yazi

Does anyone have any video links for the TdM Noblet? I'm torn between it and another fine deck, but I'd like to see an "opening" video to get a sense of the size/stock...

FLizarraga

Does anyone have any video links for the TdM Noblet? I'm torn between it and another fine deck, but I'd like to see an "opening" video to get a sense of the size/stock...

I don't know of any videos, but I can tell you for a fact that it's on the smallish side --like the original deck-- and that the cardstock is SUPERB. It is a joy to shuffle --well, especially if you round or at least blunt those pesky corners.