What Tarot Deck are you using now? 2014

La Force

The old 2013 thread is HERE (click)

Since this is the Tarot Decks forum, please keep chatty posts out of this thread and please stick to the topic of the thread.

If you would like to discuss a particular deck or another tarot related topic, please start a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thanks,

Sulis and rwcarter - Tarot Decks co-moderators

Jan 01, 2014. 12:00 am I started using my New Deck Book of Shadows Vol. II (So below). I spent my new years day (started) Individual Deck Study group here on AT. My New Years Res. is that I want to stick to one deck for longer than a couple month and to stop bouncing around from one deck to another. Really get to know the deck. Crossing finger I can stick to my resolution.

La Force

Hemera

I´m still being faithful to my Vampyres :love: (by Daniels). I think I´ll do the "21 ways.." Study group /Adept level this year with this deck.

Ludy Lescot and Fairy Lights are the other ones in my top three.

Miss Divine

I´m still being faithful to my Vampyres :love: (by Daniels).

I've been cheating on my Vampyres with the Druidcraft lately, lol. This is the first time I've taken a break from the Vampyres for longer than a week.

La Force

Both of you are of no help in me keeping my new years resolution you know. Lol both of you mentioned my two fav decks. Ludy Lescot, and Tarot of Vampyres. My Thothy decks.

It's okay if I cheat }) once in awhile on a deck, :bugeyed: right. :angel: Don't tell my decks :shhh: Total weakness, it's only been one day.

We need a support group thread for our cheating hearts, when we feel weak, struck by temptation, dis-interest, or losing interest for the next hot deck that comes along. I have to stop the revolving door way, I have a bad habit of changing my decks like toilet paper. oOo good thing I don't treat men like I do my tarot decks, then I'd be in some real trouble. :bugeyed:

La Force

BlueDragonfly

Vision Quest to start the year. I've been using it almost exclusively since last March. It's such an intuitive deck for me.

And yes, I do stray for an occasional reading with others......we wouldn't want them to feel totally neglected, now would we?

tarotlaura

I've been using the Steampunk Tarot by Barbara Moore and Aly Fell. This deck really resonates with me and I just love the imagery of the cards.

WolfyJames

I still use my Tarot of Vampyres, I did an IDS some years ago when I got it, which ultimately created the sub-forums about it. So this year I want to have a light deck to balance my Tarot of Vampyres, so it was between the Tarot of Pagan Cats or the Tarot of Sevenfold Mystery. I've decided to use the Tarot of Sevenfold Mystery and to do an IDS on it. Unfortunetely, I find the Tarot of Sevenfold Mystery unshuffable so while I do the IDS I'm slowly trimming it, to make it easier to handle for me. So right now, I'm not reading yet with the Tarot of Sevenfold Mystery, I'm waiting to finish trimming it.

Cocobird55

Still using my Victorian Romantic for my daily draws.

RunningWild

I'm still using my Tarot Illuminati most of the time but I have my MRP decks close by in case I want to change up. That's all for reading for others, though.

Sulis

The Wild Unknown Tarot :)