What Tarot Deck are you using now? 2014

Cocobird55

I've started using my new Tarot Illuminati. So far, I like the way that it reads, and like using it in general.

ravynangel

I've been spending time with the Victorian Fairy and Tarot of the Hidden Realm and *covering Vic Fairies ears* I have to say that I do lean towards the Hidden Realm as a secret fave. I also had a great reading with the Bohemian Gothic, such a great deck.

rainbowesque

currently I am using the tarot of the vampyre. I love that deck, I love the symbolism and the imagery. I would say darkness speaks to me very well.

HighPriestess

Right now I've been using the Dark Goddess Tarot for readings, and so far it's been scarily accurate when reading for other people. I'm pretty sure I have a new reading deck when I thought I was just getting another "art deck I'll try out but I really only bought it for the pictures".

Marcus R

Currently concentrating on using the Deviant Moon deck. My mentor and I are doing a tarot party in about a month, so I will take along my Gilded tarot in case people get the creeps with Deviant. Think I will give them the choice at the start.

Elendil

Songs For The Journey Home

Richard

Grimaud Ancien Tarot de Marseille

Lee

Universal Waite. (I also love the PCS Commemorative but right now I'm using the UW.)

Aeric

Venice Tarot. Using beautiful cards and learning so much historical gold. I'm suddenly interested in the life of Giordano Bruno.

Celtictarot

Mystic Faerie Tarot for me. Love love love this deck.