Le Tarot Noir - Imagérie médiévale populaire

The Happy Squirrel

my total with shipment translate to about US $50 according to xe.com, which is amazing since some charged shipment to this part of the world as high as US $30.

one of the best value for money decks i have by far. this will be my measuring pole for prices from now on.

but, caveat, i am not a very practical person, so i can't comment about this as a 'practical' deck :)

The Happy Squirrel

I wish they have a bilingual booklet though.

The Happy Squirrel

How much is it? Can't find the price of it anywhere. I fancied buying it - was going to send an email asking - but if you have the price at hand...

It is definitely worth getting.

(I can't comment about its worth in practicality though).

agviz

Funny, before discovering this site I wouldn't have understood the concept of "enabling". Now I'm afraid I understand it all too well.

I found it on Abebooks for $45.04 (including shipping to the US from France). Here's hoping it arrives in good condition and in a somewhat timely fashion. The seller, Librairie Pic de la Mirandole, seems to have a number of copies available if anyone is interested.

gregory

That's good as the site linked is out of stock.

Le Fanu

Oh really? I just sent an email on the site.

I am the only person in the world for whom a price and ordering info doesn't show up so I just sent an email...

The Happy Squirrel

Before I found the sites which are selling this deck, I found the artist's site so I emailed him. It does not appear that the deck is his main business, looking at his site he is mainly an illustrator, and he seemed to travel a lot. So the email can be a bit slow (I am only guessing that those are the reasons but I can't be sure), but he is very very friendly and helpful, so you just need to give him a nudge.

Might be easier to buy from the sites cited above instead of the artist's site?

I can't wait to hear what others think of this deck :)