Le Tarot Noir - Imagérie médiévale populaire

The Happy Squirrel

Funny, before discovering this site I wouldn't have understood the concept of "enabling". Now I'm afraid I understand it all too well.

I found it on Abebooks for $45.04 (including shipping to the US from France). Here's hoping it arrives in good condition and in a somewhat timely fashion. The seller, Librairie Pic de la Mirandole, seems to have a number of copies available if anyone is interested.

:D

I hear you!

Le Fanu

Thanks Gregory,

I have been in touch with the arist and am ordering directly from him. I think I'm going to like this one...

The Happy Squirrel

Thanks Gregory,

I have been in touch with the arist and am ordering directly from him. I think I'm going to like this one...

I truly think you would.

We would love to hear what you think of it I am sure :)

Chimera Dust

I hadn't heard of this deck until this thread, and I have to say that I really like the way the cards look... I'm considering buying it.

I'd love to hear everyone's opinions on it. My main concern is that the cards might be too large to shuffle easily, but I love the artwork.

agviz

Mine is in transit and might not arrive for another week or two. I'll post feedback when it does.

gregory

Mine is in transit and might not arrive for another week or two. I'll post feedback when it does.
Ditto. It is supposed to arrive on 20th September. WE shall see.

The Happy Squirrel

I hadn't heard of this deck until this thread, and I have to say that I really like the way the cards look... I'm considering buying it.

I'd love to hear everyone's opinions on it. My main concern is that the cards might be too large to shuffle easily, but I love the artwork.

It is not the most practical practical deck. But if you have large enough hands you can shuffle it 'vertically'.... if that make sense....

Or, spread it around the table and with your two hands mix them (not sure what you call this kind of shuffling) :)

agviz

I need to someday master an alternate shuffling method for larger decks. I've tried it a few different ways, but always end up feeling like a bumbling Inspector Clouseau.

The Happy Squirrel

I need to someday master an alternate shuffling method for larger decks. I've tried it a few different ways, but always end up feeling like a bumbling Inspector Clouseau.

I *am* bumbling Inspector Clouseau every time I shuffle :p No matter what method I use :p