Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Freakin' Fortune Teller

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Card Reader/Fortune Teller

Grizabella 

Freakin' Fortune Teller

I just thought of a game that should be fun. It doesn't matter whether you're used to telling fortunes or not. You can still feel very welcome to join in.

Here's what to do. You lay out some cards and then tell the fortune you see there. Use any spread you want and any deck you want. Just let your hair down and don't worry about getting it "right". Just open your mind and your mouth and start saying whatever comes to mind out of those cards. If it gets wild and silly, the more the fun. Right?

The person you'll be reading for will be the person whose post is right above yours. No questions or background...just a blind reading. Feedback is to be given.

I forgot to say you should say which cards you draw and shall we say which deck? We can make that optional maybe. In our heads we can default to RWS I guess, if no deck is mentioned.
Top   #1
Citizen

theboomz 
Citizen

Don't worry, you are a hard worker, no nonsense. Yes you come at things actively, but you also work hard, you're not just all flash. You'll be rewarded.
Top   #2
Citizen

squeakmo9 
Citizen

Victorian Romantic

For TheBoomz

High priestess(rx)...you are trying to quit smoking, um, cigarettes, yes that's it
Nine of wands(rx)...but there is just too much pressure and stress at job
Four of swords...best be practical, think of health consequences and quit cold turkey
Top   #3

Grizabella 

Good one! I'm one of those type A people who are prone to heart attack. And one thing I'm currently working on is not worrying and trusting things will be alright. I live in a motor home down in kind of a bowl in the ground beside a creek. We're under a flood warning right now and there's a slight possibility of landslide if it rains too much more, which would bring a hillside full of huge evergreens down on us.

Good job!
Top   #4
Citizen

theboomz 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeakmo9 View Post
Victorian Romantic

For TheBoomz

High priestess(rx)...you are trying to quit smoking, um, cigarettes, yes that's it
Nine of wands(rx)...but there is just too much pressure and stress at job
Four of swords...best be practical, think of health consequences and quit cold turkey
no, no and no, but these cards do mean that I am sitting on my butt watching Downton Abbey.
Top   #5

Grizabella 

Squeekmo9

I used the LS Universal I think it's called. I did what I've been doing lately...shuffle and cut the cards, took the top card and the bottom card for kind of the topic and then laid a few more cards, in this case four.

When I went to draw the first card from the top, a second card came with it...the Moon fist and the Lovers second. The bottom card was the Heirophant. I drew four more cards...5 of Cups, Ace of Wands, 2of Pentacles, Page of Swords.

It seems maybe you've had some bad luck with a relationship in the past and it's gotten you down. You thought it would be happily ever after and instead it was only temporary. Turn around to face the future though because there's a blossoming new possibility just around the corner. He isn't affluent but he holds his own intellectually. He's kinda young but his sword is erect and you can always teach him a thing or two
Top   #6
Citizen

Marie-Bernard 
Citizen

Grizz, I did a 3 card, Past-Present-Future for you with the trusty old Universal Waite. Page of Pentacles, 2 of Pentacles and the Magician.

In the past you had kind of a weird lump under your eye... no, I'm joking.

In the past you were rather taken with material things, but not really able to see things for their true value. In the present you're working hard to keep everything balanced - practical concerns, you have trouble accepting that those positive and negative forces are just going to keep going in a circle, with or without your help. In the future you'll focus more on spiritual energies and let those mundane concerns slide right by. You'll be a doozy when you do - You'll have all the inner resources - gifts - tools you need to really make things happen.
Top   #7
Citizen

squeakmo9 
Citizen

Feedback

Thank you for these cards and great read Grizabella!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizabella View Post
Squeekmo9

I used the LS Universal I think it's called. I did what I've been doing lately...shuffle and cut the cards, took the top card and the bottom card for kind of the topic and then laid a few more cards, in this case four.

When I went to draw the first card from the top, a second card came with it...the Moon fist and the Lovers second. The bottom card was the Heirophant. I drew four more cards...5 of Cups, Ace of Wands, 2of Pentacles, Page of Swords.

It seems maybe you've had some bad luck with a relationship in the past and it's gotten you down. You thought it would be happily ever after and instead it was only temporary.
Yes, absolutely heartbroken. This was many years ago. So, at the time, I had taken a long needed break from any involvement with anyone to turn my attention and energy to my own issues. Spot on Grizabella!

Quote:
Turn around to face the future though because there's a blossoming new possibility just around the corner. He isn't affluent but he holds his own intellectually. He's kinda young but his sword is erect and you can always teach him a thing or two
There has been someone, recently, who I thought was interesting. The person is a semi-retired elementary school teacher with a very precocious nephew, lol, who is 8y.o. I see them as a sort of package deal, so maybe this explains the young energy.
Top   #8
Citizen

Friture 
Citizen

Marie-Bernard,

World rx/7 wands/Star rx (RW)

You are probably trying to keep the sky from falling down on you and those that you love. I feel you are carrying a lot of burden for them but you are happy. These people are probably from your past lives, kindred souls of the same family, you cherish them, they mean everything to you.
Top   #9
Citizen

strangebrew 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Marie-Bernard,

World rx/7 wands/Star rx (RW)

You are probably trying to keep the sky from falling down on you and those that you love. I feel you are carrying a lot of burden for them but you are happy. These people are probably from your past lives, kindred souls of the same family, you cherish them, they mean everything to you.
Frita ~~

Strength-9 coins-4 coins

You are trying to remain independent and not lean on others too much at the moment, but try not to hold onto this too tightly at the same time. You are a very strong woman but at times wont ask for help...ease up a little maybe? xx
Top   #10

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.