LAST few decks you've gotten...which was your fav?

GryffinSong

Tyldwick. Its so very, very different. It makes me look at things differently. It makes me come at a reading sort of sideways, often leading to unique insight. And the artwork is so gentle and lovely and subtle ... I just love it!

clandestinezen

Watersprite, St.Croix...at present...

Morwenna

It's hard to say since the most recent deck I got was 2 days ago; but I think my favorite (so far) of this year's acquisitions is the Victorian Fairy. My brand-new Prairie runs a close second! But I hope it's not just the newness; I've lusted after this deck for a long time.

TheStarsAndTheMoon

Mystical Cats. I have alot of cat decks but this one, for me seems the most real. The cats are cats I know.

Shuffles well which is important to me and reads like a dream.

I second this. I just picked it up the other day and its fantastic. I'm also quite fond of the crystal visions tarot lately too.

littlethings

The last decks I bought were Illuminati, Chrysalis, Dark Goddess and the borderless Deviant Moon. So far, my favorite is the Dark Goddess, but the DM is a very close second.

Pam O

After ~1 year of restraining myself, I seem to be on a deck manifesting spree. :party:
Borderless Deviant Moon, Chrysalis, Anna K trimmed, Jolanda, Marseille Cat Tarot, Universal Fantasy, CBD Tarot de Marseille (I also bought the book which is awesome.)

And my #1 personal favorite winner is...... the Universal Fantasy! This deck is blowing me away! I never even knew this deck existed before a reading circle partner used this deck. When she posted pictures, infatuation hit me. I am super liking all my new decks, but this one has been a close companion almost constantly since it arrived, even with those darn languages that Lo Scarebeo adds....

And, as an added bonus, the LWB is actually creative.
"The Fool - At times, in order to understand things, we have to open our mind to dreams."
The colors are so rich in the card images, the purples, the blues, etc...

ETA: I found the deck pictures online over at www.albideuter.de for the curious.:
http://www.albideuter.de/html/universal_fantasy.html

Thoughtful

Am trying hard to restrain my buying as l am on a really tight budget, it does me no good coming on here :laugh:

My last few purchases have been.....

Victorian Fairy, delightful and very readable tarot, gives me lots of chuckle moments.

Pocket Universal Waite with Mary Hanson-Roberts colouring, just the right size for me to shuffle and love the colours. It speaks loud and clear to me.

Morgan Greer loving the jewel like rich colouring and the upfront in your face images. Really pleased l could still get this tarot. Another very readable deck, its not that old but l feel l am holding a tarot that will go on into the future with some history, mainly because it depicts an era which is unmistakeably 70's.

Pam O

Am trying hard to restrain my buying as l am on a really tight budget, it does me no good coming on here :laugh:
it is a very bad to come on here with a tight budget, but it is oh so good for the thrill of getting new thrills! })

My last few purchases have been.....

Victorian Fairy, delightful and very readable tarot, gives me lots of chuckle moments.

Pocket Universal Waite with Mary Hanson-Roberts colouring, just the right size for me to shuffle and love the colours. It speaks loud and clear to me.

Morgan Greer loving the jewel like rich colouring and the upfront in your face images. Really pleased l could still get this tarot. Another very readable deck, its not that old but l feel l am holding a tarot that will go on into the future with some history, mainly because it depicts an era which is unmistakeably 70's.

So if you you chose your very top most favorite out of these, which one? :?:

ETA I am curious about that Victorian Fairy that has been mentioned and mentioned and here you are mentioning it again!

danieljuk

Pearls of Wisdom - love it!