LAST few decks you've gotten...which was your fav?

Aidan

My newest one is a hit: the baroque bohemian cats. I ve done just one reading,and love IT already:)

donnalee

I bought a bunch of decks this year in the Llewellyn big online sale after not having read for a while, and I love the Shadowscapes that someone gave me: I was surprised at its beauty and also how well it reads. The previously-mentioned Universal Fantasy reads very well when I am looking at it for others, and its LWB has pithy quotes for every card which are actually worth citing in the vast majority of cases. I am happy with several others for readings, and yet right now I am trying to figure out what would feel like 'my' personal ideal deck, of the ones I have or want. I have to go fish the last obscure few off the tarot shelves of my room and see how they are with me now--the readings for others seem like a less-personal thing in some ways, and the readings for me can happen on any deck, and yet I secretly seem to want one that is more like a trusted advisor, to personify the heck out of it! ahaha!

Maybe Hidden Realms or Mystic Faery or Golden or Medieval Cats or...

Ica'rus

I have been steadily ignoring the pleading coming from my wallet to not buy more decks so I have received a couple the last 2 months lol. The latest, and the one that i can not stop looking at is the Victorian Romantic tarot. Some of the cards I have a lot of difficulty reading, but overall the deck is just beautiful. It reads wonderfully well overall too.

I am just split, with all of the new decks I have, I don't know which to concentrate on first!

Nica

The Alice Tarot and Chrysalis Tarot appeal to me lately, as well as the first edition Mythic Tarot.

I want the Ludy Lescot :)

jolie_amethyst

Tyldwick, all the way. My only regret is that I should have bought it sooner.

MysticMoonlight

I have to go with my Ludy Lescot...I just love it. I love most all of my decks but the Ludy Lescot just has me infatuated at the moment for sure.

Pam O

Oh l am so pleased you decided to go for the Victorian Fairy, it is adorable and such a good readable deck or should l say app.:)
...and I found a new one for $7.99 shipped, so now I have both. :D

Tyldwick, all the way. My only regret is that I should have bought it sooner.

:) And I too 'finally' allowed myself to buy this, and I am fascinated. The Tyldwick is like no other deck!

I also just received the Alice that I pre-ordered months ago and it is in an incomparable league of it's own.

A while ago, I got my 1st SevenStars deck, the Deck of the Bastard 1st ed. And then the 2nd ed Samhain. These are both SO amazing!! I am very glad Flizarranga recommended SevenStars.

The other deck that is just drawing me in is Dreaming Way.
So out of the decks I got this year, these have hooked me one way or another. So they are all favorites, along with my Universal Fantasy... What a deck junkie.

Thanks for starting this thread. There are seriously awesome decks mentioned here.

Celtictarot

I am still waiting for a load of decks, so far it is the silver witchcraft tarot which has spoken to me the most.

Dark Victory '39

had no intentions...

...of doing any purchasing other than Alice all summer, and August turned into a real porker month. So here we go: Alice, Wicca Moon, Sola Busca Revisited, Silver Witchcraft, and i really like them all, feel like i'm getting closer to honing in on what floats me, but it's a total no-brainer to say that if i could only keep one, it would be the LOS under 30 dollars, Silver Witchcraft. I posted like a lunatic on this one, defending 'the craft' (well, craft-lite) and basically still am glee-filled and crazy in how excited i get whenever i work with it; Granted, it's really its companion book that's kind of turned my reading style around. Took it and showed my nana in the hospital, engaged some tweens in the waiting room, for whatever reason it just reads almost effortless for me, and yet i find my responses have become more spiritual; though i wont go there for people who aren't interested and want super practical basic readings, and its fine for those too. Love. it.