New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

karen0205

No, haven't seen anything yet, but they deliver again today later. I wrote you a PM about two weeks back asking if you'd gotten the ones I sent you but didn't hear back. Maybe mercury retrograde started early this time, instead of just yesterday!.

Hi donnalee,
Sorry! I have been dealing with an emergency with my dog. On Jan 15 he wound up having emergency surgery for a ruptured spleen and a cancerous
tumor on his stomach that I thought was a hernia. I haven't been on here
as much, just to check in here and there. I am sorry your cards did not
arrive. I sent them first class. I will send 4 more. Thank you for letting me know that you haven't gotten them.
I did receive the 4 cards from you, thank you. I will send these priority
instead of first class. You might still get the first 4, maybe you can still use them.

donnalee

Hi donnalee,
Sorry! I have been dealing with an emergency with my dog. On Jan 15 he wound up having emergency surgery for a ruptured spleen and a cancerous
arrive. I sent them first class. I will send 4 more. Thank you for letting me know that you haven't gotten them.
instead of first class. You might still get the first 4, maybe you can still use them.

I'm sorry to hear that and just got your PM and replied to it. Good luck with your poor dog--pets are great and I hope s/he gets well ASAP. I will let you know when cards get here.

gregory

I hope this works. Mi Shell is looking for blank medicine cards (jamie sams). Thread is here

RichardG

Time to empty the trash

bookmark

donnalee

As I just sent you in a PM, the priority-mailed cards arrived today. Thanks so much. I can certainly use them. Continuing to send good wishes for you and your dog--

Hi donnalee,

RichardG

The Tree of Life card - Golden Dawn Tarot.

Hi All.
I recently purchased an old edition of Robert Wang's Golden Dawn Tarot Deck.
It has arrived almost complete - it is missing the "full-color Tree of Life card" as mentioned on page 8 of the LWB.

I know it's an extremely long shot - but maybe there's an Aeclectician out there who may be willing to give, trade or sell ?

luxshine

Never mind. Found it. For some reason it was stuck in the Art Noveau deck.

donnalee

more cards to trade--

While working on my own patchwork deck, I now have most of a Miss Cleo deck to trade, and most of a Parrott deck to trade, in addition to the previously-mentioned Dark Angels partial deck, Lo Scarabeo partial deck, Shapeshifter random cards, Mystic Dreamer partial deck, and a handful of other random cards that are extra to my purposes. I also have much of a Fradella iHeroes deck up for trade grabsI am open to trading for many different things, as I am willing to replace the cards I have already if other interesting things come along: I made a full deck of what was on hand plus some things from others, and am willing to switch pretty freely if someone else needs one of the cards I had stuck in my deck temporarily. Just ask if you need or want something from the decks and I'll see if I have it. Thanks, all--

Linfang

Hi there, I am looking for the Justice card form LoS Universal Fantasy Tarot. Maybe someone might have a spare one? Thanks so much! ❤️

garmonbozia

RWS - blue plaid backs - missing cards

I have a RWS deck that is missing one card and has severe damage to another.

I got it as part of a lot of decks I bought on eBay last year, and it didn't come with the box or LWB, so I am not sure what edition it is.

blue plaid backs. cards say c. 1971 US Games but it's not a current printing as the cardstock is more paper-y and not heavily laminated, it came with blank cards, and it has hand-written style titles.

these cards are well worn and broken in and feel special to me, and I would love to use this deck if I can find a replacement for the missing card (and possibly also replace the one that is torn).

Missing: Page of Pentacles
Torn: XIV Temperance

Anyone have one of these two cards from a partial deck or as extra cards by any chance? Please PM me if you do :)

Thanks everyone for checking!