What is your favourite tarot card?

think

I have no one favourite card that I prefer in all decks.

But I have one favourite card overall: the Granny Jones version of Temperance.

An older woman with a twinkle in her eye and a deeply warm smile, offering the observer a cup of tea.

I was poorly mothered in life: when I need mothering, I simply go to that card, and have a cup of tea with my *real*, my loving mother. :)

I just went and looked that up. Aww, you're right, she looks friendly and warm and giving.

illyria

Hey illyria! I'm so glad to see you around here again. :) It's nice to know you're an Emperor too. Biddy's Tarot blog presents three very different ways of calculating a birth card, and in all three of them, the final sum always resolved to a 4 for me, so yeah I guess I'm stuck with this fella. :royal:

And you're quite ballsy for choosing Death. I like that. :cool3:

Hey, EmpyreanKnight! It's been very busy. I drop by now and then, but not as much as I'd like.

Also, would you consider me less ballsy if I said I've always been fascinated by the concept of death? So naturally when my interests shifted to tarot, it was the first card I fixated on.

CharlotteK

The Star is always a very welcome card in a reading for me and has a lot of significance for me. And I've also been known to do a happly dance when the Tower shows up 😯

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

krisa

Hermit, but not always

MissChiff

I'm a Scorpio and I'm ALWAYS looking at the death card...The moon card and the judgement card..strange combination.

Elnaz

Six of cups
Give me joy and warm feeling.

Redfaery

Trump II, The Papess aka the High Priestess. This is my soul card. I resonate so strongly with it! I've gotten rid of decks because I didn't like their portrayal of this card.

think

Funny how things change...

My favourite now is the 3 of cups.

But I also like the star, empress, temperance, 9 of pentacles and many other cups, plus all of the aces.

PixelDragon

My favorite card tends to change quite frequently, depending on my circumstances, but seeing the 6 of Wands always brings a smile to my face. As a performer, I see this card as a sign of getting recognized and appreciated for what I do, and that means so much to me. Also, when I am doing a reading for someone who is feeling down and I get this card, I know that there are good things in store for them.