Tarot bags thread

Tanga

...And I gave tips here on AT on how to make different kinds of crochet bags. Crochet is such a super easy technique, it's really no problem to make your own.

I also loved embroidering and hand-sewing bags, let's hope my hands will recover so I can do it again!

Ohh - I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your hands. :(
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Falcor

I closed my shop for tarot bags since nobody seemed to like them :-(

But I still make them and use them for my own decks. I love crochet and I find the bags very effective in protecting my decks. I'm especially happy with the cruciform wraps I design, they're lovely also for four- or five card spreads.

I love your bags! The next time we meet, bring some with you for selling. =]

CharlotteK

I did, I closed it. But I don't really mind - I'm happy to have so many nice bags now :-D I think I only opened the shop to justify buying crazy amounts of yarn and spending hours crocheting... I love it so it's not wasted, neither the time nor the material.

And I gave tips here on AT on how to make different kinds of crochet bags. Crochet is such a super easy technique, it's really no problem to make your own.

I also loved embroidering and hand-sewing bags, let's hope my hands will recover so I can do it again!
Your bags are lovely! I passed one on with a trade as it didn't feel right to separate it from the deck that lived in it, but I still have the other.

I am not imaginative with crochet and can only do basic stuff but you totally inspired me to make these ones. The grey and black sparkly has a mini pouch at the top for a small crystal. The two on the right are colour matched to the Ancient Egyptian and Waking the Wild Spirit. The big red one is for the large nasty 'wipe clean' plastic Marseille. And the chunky grey one is for protecting boxes when travelling :)
4a64754e55a388c15331e18b4cc8b9cf.jpg