Share your Glittered & Blinged Decks and Tips here!

BeyondtheVeil

I blinged out one of my Tarot decks some years ago, but I have forgot what I used. {It wasn't nail polish}. So, if you have Glittered, Blinged Out Decks please post them here. Also, please tell us what type of glitter or jewels, etc that you used.

There are a lot of threads on gilded edges with markers or border on/off, but not a lot on GLITTERED BLINGED OUT DECKS. . So, I am hoping that this can be a thread just for the glittered blinged out decks.

I'm personally looking for some tips on how to glitter the cards not using nail polish.

I don't mind you sharing those photos though as some of them are very pretty. I do wonder how they are holding up and if they are staying put. So, sharing experience on that would also be very helpful.

I am going to bling out my new Chakra Lenormand Deck when it arrives. I am hoping to have some tips and/or photos of glittered "BLINGED OUT" Decks for inspiration and to help me along.

Please share your Glittered Bling Decks here and any tips for others who want to glitter their decks also.

Thanks in advance!
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Thanks AJ! I was just looking at that. Everyone did a great job! :thumbsup:

The problem is that it has some old links since it is from 2010. I was hoping to get some new info as we are halfway through 2017 and there maybe new supplies/websites now. I would also like to see more glittered decks.

I'm pretty sure that I took some tips from you before with my deck that I was pimping :D

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

reall

Oh! Yes! like this topic!;D also would like to hear some conclusion updated list what supplies stick best for Glitters/Gilded etc modifications?XD LOLZ ;)

Thank you BeyondtheVeil for Glittered path!^^ lolz ;))

BeyondtheVeil

Oh! Yes! like this topic!;D also would like to hear some conclusion updated list what supplies stick best for Glitters/Gilded etc modifications?XD LOLZ ;)

Thank you BeyondtheVeil for Glittered path!^^ lolz ;))

I like the thread AJ posted called... Pimp my Rider! LOL šŸ˜‚ My post will be Bling my Chakra lol

I'm wondering if tiny, fine nail jewels could be used if laminated after? I'm finding some fine, thin glitter in lots of colors. I did my Anna K with some beautiful colored glitters.

Walking down the Glittered Path!
Beyondtheveil