Please some help

ana luisa

Hey, Cacia.

Sooo, I do not believe in curses or that a person can have any power over another - unless you allow them to have it (and believe me, this is coming from a person who practices black magic every once in a while). Whenever clients ask me such questions (about being cursed, black magic, etc), I tell them that the cards can tell whether they are vulnerable and having a "victim" mindset. If this is the case, it feels like cursing, but it is your own mindset allowing another person to take advantage of your low energy. I would see the card "Devil" in your spread, as an advice for you to empower yourself, own yourself, detach yourself from other people's emotions and thoughts and anger or whatever, when you think about "what other people did to you", you give them power. Do not do this, be the devil of your life otherwise other people will do it for you! I wish you the best! ;-)

I agree partly with that. I too, deal with magic and have also seen it being practiced by very skilled people. Also from South America ;) However, not everybody who is positive and feel good about themselves (not a victim mentality then) are free of danger. I myself suffered an episode of spiritual possession while camping with friends on a VERY joyful place, in plain daylight, while we were telling jokes to each other. I've seen flowers wither in minutes after negatively charged. And flowers are not rational beings... Dogs can get sick and babies may cry every time a certain someone comes to visit (even if they do not see nor hear them). And they are either too young or not sentient enough to allow/forbid someone else to "poison" them or curse them. On the other hand, I absolutely agree with you about empowering yourself. It truly helps you immensely but you would have to find out which kind suits you best, for creating a protective shield. Some do chants, others wear blessed crosses or amulets, etc. This, yes, can help you and even stop you from being prey to spiritual attacks.

Sharla

The only cards that would be showing blackmagic for me, would be:

Hangedman

Moon

10 cups

These three cards are related to the 12th house (blackmagic) in Astrology.

The 3 cards you pulled all have nothing to do with blackmagic.

But the quint of the cards does = moon (pisces/12th house matter)

So if these are showing someone who has done some blackmagic, then has this M rejected a guy, do they know of someone who really likes them/loves them but them don't feel the same ? Have they split up with someone and they didn't want to ?

As this King cups here is a Scorpio and can be very revengeful, so this looks to be a revenge tactic, where in turn they are wanting to cause obstacle and restrictions for them in whichever form they're experiencing things happening.

Cacia

Combining pendulum work with the Tarot has been helpful for me a few times as well. The pendulum is an excellent tool for yes/no answers, then, as Apollonia said, you can use the Tarot to get more in-depth answers. A simple yes/no answer is often not really very helpful.

I do recall one, and only one so far, reading which indicated to me that there was a curse on my querent. I do not remember the cards that were in the reading though as it was many years ago. So, yes, I would say that a curse can show up in a reading. And I'd say that the cards you mentioned could indicate that if that was where your intuition was leading you.

Trogon

Thanks, as I am learning tarot this was totally new to me, and when I saw those cards my reply was a weak yes, as I was not sure completely that was the case. However, I agree with you when you say that this needs further investigation and maybe using other methods can help to clarify those cards.

I certainly wish that is not the case, but the cards left me thinking of the possibility that she might be curse in this case. Thanks for sharing your wisdom.

Cacia

Cacia

The only cards that would be showing blackmagic for me, would be:

Hangedman

Moon

10 cups

These three cards are related to the 12th house (blackmagic) in Astrology.

The 3 cards you pulled all have nothing to do with blackmagic.

But the quint of the cards does = moon (pisces/12th house matter)

So if these are showing someone who has done some blackmagic, then has this M rejected a guy, do they know of someone who really likes them/loves them but them don't feel the same ? Have they split up with someone and they didn't want to ?

As this King cups here is a Scorpio and can be very revengeful, so this looks to be a revenge tactic, where in turn they are wanting to cause obstacle and restrictions for them in whichever form they're experiencing things happening.

Miss Sharla

Thanks for sharing, and wow yes I knew that king of cups is an scorpio sign, and yes they can be very revengeful. I just hope is not that case but the cards she got was not good and with this in mind, my reply was a weak yes.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge miss Sharla, as I am learning and this is good information that all of you have share with me.

Cacia

Cacia

Hey, Cacia.

Sooo, I do not believe in curses or that a person can have any power over another - unless you allow them to have it (and believe me, this is coming from a person who practices black magic every once in a while). Whenever clients ask me such questions (about being cursed, black magic, etc), I tell them that the cards can tell whether they are vulnerable and having a "victim" mindset. If this is the case, it feels like cursing, but it is your own mindset allowing another person to take advantage of your low energy. I would see the card "Devil" in your spread, as an advice for you to empower yourself, own yourself, detach yourself from other people's emotions and thoughts and anger or whatever, when you think about "what other people did to you", you give them power. Do not do this, be the devil of your life otherwise other people will do it for you! I wish you the best! ;-)

Astrojade

I do agree with you totally, but you have to keep in mind that there is energies out there that are powerful enough to derail you. Sometimes, this is out of your control, and like you said if you are vulnerable to this things you are an easy pray not because you looking to be the victim of such a things, but because people sense it and take advantage. Yes, agree on what you said you give people power when you show that you are angry or emotional about the situation, but after all we are humans and emotional.

SunChariot

Hello

I am wondering, if it is possible to determine through a reading, if a person has being curse, and if it is the case, which cards would speak of such a thing.

Thanks for the help on this topic

Cacia

It is possible to find out anything that we can think of to ask, IF we are meant to know it. I HAVE at times had the cards tell me literally that I am not meant to know that answer (of that the querent is not meant to) for some karmic reason. Things like there is an important lesson we are meant to learn in our lives by working it out on our own. We need to learn it in this way so the cards cannot tell us.

But after all that, I do believe that the cards can answer anything at all. And they will if we are meant to know.

That said, I don't personally believe in curses so it is not something I personally would ask. If a querent wanted a reading on that I would have to actually suggest they go to another reader as it is not part of my belief system.

I do personally believe that I have guardian angels around me who are there to protect me and that nothing anyone else human can say or do is more powerful than they are. They would not let anything like that hurt me. But those are just my beliefs for whatever that;s worth.

We all have different beliefs of course.

Babs