Faery Seekers Circle ~ Signup thread ~ June round

Ruby Red Slippers

Me too - great spread!

RRS

a_shikhs

Im in. :D I really really like this spread. :thumbsup:

Kahlie

I won't participate in this one due to the topic...

I have enough Spirit Contact as it is, which I love and enjoy btw, but it seems a bit useless to have a Spread done about it when I employ other means regularly... as well as doing a Spread about it with the FFO for somebody else with it... Whenever this type of Reading popped up in the SOUL I just did Spirit Guide/Spirit Contact and never touched any cards or objects.

Have fun everybody!

Kahlie

Alta

You are most welcome to use another spread Kahlie. :)

Kenny, valeria, a_shikhs, Ruby Red Slippers, glad to see you all back!!!

Kahlie

Marion said:
You are most welcome to use another spread Kahlie. :)

Yes, but then I also would need a partner that doesn't want this subject ;) And from what I'm seeing on the sign up, it's very interesting to most people...

I can't practice skills with the FFO when I do Spirit Guide Contact Readings... so then what's the use in joining for this round?

Kahlie

tabi

I'm open to a different subject matter if need be.

goldnchyl

Please, can I play? I promise to be on my best, accountable behavior!

Liralen

I'd like to give this a try, too.

Jewel

Well unlike everyone else I have not looked at the spread, but sign me up anyway *LOL*.

I am open to whatever spreads so Kahlie, if the only reason you are not participating is the spread/topic you will need a new excuse :D ... I believe Tabi also chimmed in with that thought so you have 2 to choose from so far. Marion could actually draw a partner at random for you between Tabi and I ~giggles~ :* :* :*

OK I am going back to work now.

faerylvr

I can do a whatever spread as well... flexibility is a specialty... :)