Prisma Visions Tarot Deck- Third Edition

obeygravity

Just curious, what types of readings have people been doing with this deck predominantly? While it is dreamy and emotionally attuned in terms of impressions, I've been finding this deck pretty practically grounded, in my own experience (a lot of career-based questions and the like).

I think it depends on the reader, honestly. For me it's a super dreamy intuitive deck, focused on energy flow and things like that. Super oriented on emotions and accepting them and all that jazz. One of my friends also has this deck and it is the must blunt, 100% literal deck for her so it seems to be a bit of a toss up!

BeyondtheVeil

Just curious, what types of readings have people been doing with this deck predominantly? While it is dreamy and emotionally attuned in terms of impressions, I've been finding this deck pretty practically grounded, in my own experience (a lot of career-based questions and the like).

Also, seems like everyone has different opinions on the extra cards in each edition--has the Illumination card come up for anyone in readings? How have you been interpreting it?

Hi electrocutions!

I am also curious to hear what others have to say. I haven't even opened up the plastic yet as I've been gone all day. I plan to spend tomorrow really getting a good look though. If I have time that is. lol This weekend for sure.

Thanks for sharing your experience with what types of readings that you get. I was wondering that also. I think decks can speak to us differently. I have found that to be the case personally, but I'm not sure what others have experienced.

That is a great question about the Illumination card. :thumbsup:

Brightest Blessings! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

electrocutions

I think it depends on the reader, honestly. For me it's a super dreamy intuitive deck, focused on energy flow and things like that. Super oriented on emotions and accepting them and all that jazz. One of my friends also has this deck and it is the must blunt, 100% literal deck for her so it seems to be a bit of a toss up!

Sounds like it really does take into account the nature of the reader, for sure! Hahaha! :D My experience with this deck had me confused, since I had first encountered it through a friend (who did a reading for me) and then got a copy of the deck for myself!

The differences between her deck and mine were pretty pronounced: the reading I received from my friend was very emotionally-based (we used a general Past-Present-Expected Outcome Spread). I found myself asking similar questions that I asked my friend to my own deck and would apply three card spreads, and my deck had super blunt/practical/almost harsh answers.

Also, the first interview I had with my deck was pretty alarming, to say the least. LOL. :bugeyed:

electrocutions

Hi electrocutions!

I am also curious to hear what others have to say. I haven't even opened up the plastic yet as I've been gone all day. I plan to spend tomorrow really getting a good look though. If I have time that is. lol This weekend for sure.

Thanks for sharing your experience with what types of readings that you get. I was wondering that also. I think decks can speak to us differently. I have found that to be the case personally, but I'm not sure what others have experienced.

That is a great question about the Illumination card. :thumbsup:

Brightest Blessings! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

Hello, BeyondtheVeil, thank you so much for this wonderful thread--this is a really great deck, for sure, and the way it interacts with people is undeniably incredible. That said, I really hope your first reading goes well tomorrow! :love: I'd love to talk more with you about your impressions since this deck is so intriguing to me. :D

In terms of my experience with the deck, it's been surprising. One other friend has this deck, and the impression hers gave me in comparison with my deck is so different (she gave me a reading with hers and I've talked with her about what she thinks about it). Hers is floaty and emotionally-inclined, while mine has a very blunt, practical voice (for reference, you can find my first reading with my deck here). While it was a bit alarming at first, I've been starting to get a better feel for how it responds to me. It's been doing splendidly with career-based questions so far! :)

As for the Illumination card, it hasn't come up for me yet. Will be excited to hear people's thoughts!

BeyondtheVeil

electrocutions

Hello, BeyondtheVeil, thank you so much for this wonderful thread--this is a really great deck, for sure, and the way it interacts with people is undeniably incredible. That said, I really hope your first reading goes well tomorrow! :love: I'd love to talk more with you about your impressions since this deck is so intriguing to me. :D

In terms of my experience with the deck, it's been surprising. One other friend has this deck, and the impression hers gave me in comparison with my deck is so different (she gave me a reading with hers and I've talked with her about what she thinks about it). Hers is floaty and emotionally-inclined, while mine has a very blunt, practical voice (for reference, you can find my first reading with my deck here). While it was a bit alarming at first, I've been starting to get a better feel for how it responds to me. It's been doing splendidly with career-based questions so far! :)

As for the Illumination card, it hasn't come up for me yet. Will be excited to hear people's thoughts!

You are such a sweetheart! :heart: Thank you for participating in my thread. :thumbsup: I did try to add some 'extras' with your new deck reading. I hope that it helped. If it doesn't resonate, just ignore it. It looks to me like you are connecting beautifully with your new decks love! I'm so happy for you! I hope when I open these decks that I will also connect. I don't always with new decks, but this one especially is so beautiful.

Make sure when they day comes that the Illumination card comes up that you post about it. You can post here or start a brand new thread on it. I know that others will greatly benefit from it and may have experienced it also.

Thanks again for being such a blessing to AT! It is great to have such a loving and enthusiastic member! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

electrocutions

You are such a sweetheart! :heart: Thank you for participating in my thread. :thumbsup: I did try to add some 'extras' with your new deck reading. I hope that it helped. If it doesn't resonate, just ignore it. It looks to me like you are connecting beautifully with your new decks love! I'm so happy for you! I hope when I open these decks that I will also connect. I don't always with new decks, but this one especially is so beautiful.

Make sure when they day comes that the Illumination card comes up that you post about it. You can post here or start a brand new thread on it. I know that others will greatly benefit from it and may have experienced it also.

Thanks again for being such a blessing to AT! It is great to have such a loving and enthusiastic member! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Aww, thanks so much, dear! :D You are incredibly sweet and loving yourself. I can feel your warmth and vibrance emanating from the screen! :) Many thanks again for your incredible insight and experience regarding the reading. Being here with you and everyone makes me feel as if my intuition has already amplified immensely.

As for your Prisma Visions, I definitely hope that everything goes well with this new deck--it seems to have called out to you, and just as you had mentioned patience to me, I think it will work out wonderfully for you. :love:

Ah, I will definitely make sure to keep in touch about the Illumination card! It has been quite illusive, but then again, my spreads have been simple as of now. I'll definitely let you know when and how it appears! :D

Also, thank you for your kindest welcome--you are so sweet, and I hope that we run into the forum more often (of course, I'll say hi when I see you)! :heart: Will stay in touch in our threads and more!

BeyondtheVeil

electrocutions

Aww, thanks so much, dear! :D You are incredibly sweet and loving yourself. I can feel your warmth and vibrance emanating from the screen! :) Many thanks again for your incredible insight and experience regarding the reading. Being here with you and everyone makes me feel as if my intuition has already amplified immensely.

As for your Prisma Visions, I definitely hope that everything goes well with this new deck--it seems to have called out to you, and just as you had mentioned patience to me, I think it will work out wonderfully for you. :love:

Ah, I will definitely make sure to keep in touch about the Illumination card! It has been quite illusive, but then again, my spreads have been simple as of now. I'll definitely let you know when and how it appears! :D

Also, thank you for your kindest welcome--you are so sweet, and I hope that we run into the forum more often (of course, I'll say hi when I see you)! :heart: Will stay in touch in our threads and more!

Aww... you are so welcome! I think you are sweet and loving also! {{HUGS}} A great addition to the AT boards! :thumbsup:

It does help to have support to let your intuition grow. I am so glad for AT and the people here. I think you will continue to grow in your intuition and may see some new abilities as well. Those are always fun!

I really do love the Prisma Visions! I still haven't had time to read with it as I've been looking at some other decks and going to the pool. lol I want to take my time with that deck as I think it is most impressive.

I definitely have been bitten by the Tarot Bug which could be another reason that I haven't settled into my new cards yet. It has been years since the Tarot Bug has bitten, but now it is bad!! :bugeyed: I am finding a lot of new decks that I just 'have' to have. :D LOL

This is definitely one of the most beautiful amazing decks that I was lucky enough to find! I would definitely recommend this deck and also no regrets on buying it.

Big Hugs to you love!! {{HUGS}}
BeyondtheVeil