Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 256 : June 25 - July 1

VGimlet

Welcome back swedishfish612!

I am one of those who sometimes works with a deck for the whole month - sometimes with a 22 card majors deck or an oracle to break the monotony. :p

journeyinghome

Is there any room for someone who hasn't been around in a while? :) Since last Sept., I dropped out of the thread because I was doing a deck for a month at a time instead of a week. I really enjoyed it, and it made me go deeper with new decks, as well as with some of my older, but more heavy decks.

But now I'm wanting to change things up a bit, and Deck of the Week feels like it'd be fun again. I'm going to work with Legacy of the Divine this week. I feel like doing some two or three card daily draws for a change, and I'm comfortable with this deck, which is pretty much straight-up RWS.

Glad to be joining in again, and to see what you all are up to!

Yay!!! Good to see you! :)

I was going to sit this week out because I have a lot to do and a huge amount of things to catch up on, but I've decided the Tarot of the Holy Light is just about right for a mad week! :D

MizGrace

Request to sign up again with Witchy Tarot.Please The deck is quite complicated and its giving me a headache right now. so Id love to keep working with it daily if I can? thanks

MizGrace

WitchyTarot

BodhiSeed

Back in town and ready for the week with the Shining Tribe Tarot paired with Animal Tiles. Thank you VGimlet! :heart:

AJ

thanks VG,

Personal oracle this week

jema

oh AJ, that oracle looks so cool, it's very You!

I am struggling with my decks. The Grimaud TdM is just that - GRIM and flat and just too in your face. Must be my least fave TdM ever.
And then the Flower kids with wings, oh my... Words fail me. Sugary sweet and just silly. But there are pretty flowers, so I try to not look at the kids.

Can't wait to switch decks though.

DaughterOfDanu

I think I've reached the point in my life where I truly appreciate slow mornings with plenty of time to do my daily draw. I even lit some incense.

I always am drawn to work with the Tarot of Trees. I think the gorgeous colors are what I love most about it as they lift up my mood in no time. I always preferred people in my decks and didn't think I would get much from a deck featuring just trees, but it's so incredibly expressive.

Scarlet Woodland

Just wanted to say, before I shuffle off to bed; I'm so happy with my deck choices this week, they're exactly what I needed. The Ceccoli has even shown a delightful talent for satire :D

RiverRunsDeep

Gareth Knight and I are not getting along so well. :( More pips! Plus, the artwork feels flat and uninspiring. So much whining and complaining from me lately! It is because I am working through my stack of "questionable" decks that I might end up selling or trading. Only a couple weeks to go before I get to the "fun"stuff! :)

jema

hey RRD, I quite like the Gareth Knight. But I so know the feeling of pushing through the mud to get to the fun stuff later down the road.
You can always sneak in a good one on the side :-D