Rejected Aeon?

Voron

ravenest said:
So, why add it when it's been finished and potographed? It makes me think AC had further revelations about his card that were so important that they needed to be represented .... perhaps it's related to the different parts of the BotL Ch 3 and the hints of more than one God (Ra-hoor Khuit) or one form of THE god in Ch 3 and manifested in New Aeon.

I was about to get into a rave ON the child, but I guess this about why it was included later, so I'm assuming that after photography of the painting AC got further insight into what was in BoL Ch. 3 ....?

Are you referring to:

"III:35. The half of the word of Heru-ra-ha, called Hoor-pa-kraat and Ra-Hoor-Khut. "
and
"III:70. I am the Hawk-Headed Lord of Silence & of Strength;..."

ravenest

Yep, partially. Also that it might have been realised that the Aeon was not about to manifest into existence as an adult, but is 'born' and has to grow up and learn responsibility and responsible use of force (eg Nuclear energy / nuclear weapons). Sometimes I think our current development of Horus is like a 5 year old boy who has found dads loaded rifle.

Also there is an energy, I believe ,that has been greatly misunderstood with Horus, we must remember the other side, manifest in the child, or 'Harpoctrates',[Which is difficult to understand without , as AC said, years of practice with the Godform assumption of HPK.] generally considered by some to be an energy of protection.

To me, this gives the card with and the card without the child two very different energies.