Lenormand Obsession #3- Noir

Bluefeet

Yes! Please also tell us anything about the cards! :D

Chronata

I think the cards look good.
The only issues I have actually stem from my originals so, I guess I can't complain!

Here's a pic!

Attachments

• deck.jpg
    deck.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 91

Bluefeet

Lovely! The cards look perfect! :heart: I love the backs too.

a*weaver

Ay yi yi! These are stunning :)

baylys

Gorgeous!!!!

At any stage would it be possible to buy larger prints of any of these cards? That ship is STUNNING and I would love a print of it for my wall.

MoonGypsy

Just like i thought--TRULY MAGNIFICENT i love the backs, too.
You never cease to amaze me, Robyn! :*

Big Warm Happy Hugs and Oh so MUCH LOVE,
Your Gypsy Sister Beyond Forever,
MoonGypsy xox

Chronata

Thank you guys...I always get a little weepy and emotional when a new deck is born...and I probably see ALL the flaws that most people won't even notice!

I am trying very hard to get this stupid lwb formatted so I can start sending them out!
Why isn't this working? Ugh...I am stressing out because of everything right now!

ladybird

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I agree, the backs are so sweet. :)

I know exactly how you feel...it's like giving birth. After all, they are entities that take on a life of their own. I'm just finding out for the first time just how overwhelming and emotional this whole process can be. I even have baby weight to lose. :p Postpartum blues haven't fully set in for me yet. ;)

Best wishes and breaths, dear.

Bob Hollister

Chronata's got the LWB machine going today, and has finished a few. She'll be sending the first one out tomorrow, and the rest as we can afford it. Postage to Oz has gotten ridiculous, so it might take a few weeks to get them ALL out.