I need a spread

Luna's Crone

I am looking for a spread that is not too obtuse or large that i can try and read my self. I husband is going in for a procedure and i want to see what i can do to help him cope or something.

the decks i have are gilded (no), tarot mucha, tarot of transformation (luv), morgan-greer, tarot of the spirit, and then I have Vision Quest thoth based. I thought I would use that.

For some reason, I know tarot will help a little bit. it sounds silly, because he is autistic and would be an atheist if he didn't believe nature as the creator. he's scientific too.

I am gonna keep looking but i hope you guys can give me some keywords or even know spreads.

thanks.

BodhiSeed

Here's a suggestion :) :

1. What can I do to help my husband cope with this procedure?
2. What should I avoid doing in order to help him?
3. What do I need to be aware of that will help keep things calm and decrease the stress for both of us?

This thread may be moved to the "Tarot Spreads" section. If you need help reading the cards, you can post in the "Your Readings" section, but be aware that it is a requirement that you first attempt to read them yourself (and post what you think).

Luna's Crone

Here's a suggestion :) :

1. What can I do to help my husband cope with this procedure?
2. What should I avoid doing in order to help him?
3. What do I need to be aware of that will help keep things calm and decrease the stress for both of us?

This thread may be moved to the "Tarot Spreads" section. If you need help reading the cards, you can post in the "Your Readings" section, but be aware that it is a requirement that you first attempt to read them yourself (and post what you think).

thank you. I am not very good at formulating questions yet either. and yes we are in spreads.

may I ask what your name means...i keep reading it as Bodichia (not sure how to spell her name)

and thank you again. Off to find a worry stone around the house somewhere. LOL