Ace of Cups for your ex ...

nisaba

As your ex's feelings for you, how would you interpret Ace of Cups as their feelings? I see the card as 'an emotional beginning' of a seed of emotion, not yet manifested. We're on good terms and have been friends for years/keep in regular contact.

What so you think? :)

Being friends-of-the-heart is about more than just romance. Look at children and family members: it is perfectly possible to have a heart-tie with someone and not one ounce of sexual feeling. I'd suggest that your ex loves you in all the important ways - just not romantically. :)

Marsy

I've always had the ace of cups come up for rekindled feelings of love and him stated he wants to try again is spot on.

Just because it's an ace doesn't mean it's a weak love/desire, it more so means innocence and that love at first site feeling, the honeymoon stage before it becomes apparent that the person has flaws.

With the Ace of cups you can't fathom anything negative or anything going wrong, all you can think about is how much you admire this person and the huge flow of emotion this person evokes in you.

However since you say you don't want to rekindle things with him, it's best to let him know that so he can stop obsessing over what could be and move on.